Sleek Makeup Pout Paint Review


I have posted about these before you can find the review here  I had bought 3 more of them in what I think might be new colours?

Basically Sleek Pout Paints are a highly pigmented formula which is used for the lips they are quite like the OCC Liptars which are quite hard to get a hold of in the uk, the Sleek Makeup Website describes them as-

"The new ultimate lip pigment that provides a blast of colour in one purse sized tube! The intensely saturated formula provides outstanding colour pay-off in just one tiny speck, and dries to a long lasting satiny finish. With a wide variety of Pout Paints to choose from you can mix up your very own unique shade using a combination of colours, or simply go for one stand out striking pop of colour."

As you can see above i got colours that were warm, A Salmon/peachy colour called Peachy Keen, an Orange colour called Lava, and a deep browny red called Pin up. 
I really love the colour Pin up because its such a classic red tone that looks amazing on a lot of people, i recently used it on a photoshoot you can see the image below:

Photographer- Eric Gordon
Model- Shannen Allison

Designer- Psychomoda Ladies Clothing
As you can see it is quite glossy but still a block colour which i really love. There is a skill to using this type of product because if you dont use enough it doesn't look right but if you use to much it slides and moves and doesn't look right. I used a red lip liner to make sure it wouldn't bleed when it was on for a while. I really would suggest using a lip brush because using something this pigmented needs precision you cant just apply it like a gloss because its not

When applied the colours are what you see in the tube they got on really opaque and last for a good while as they do tend to stain the lips.
I dont know why the peachy one is quite water :/ sorry 
The Sleek pout paints are a great alternative to lipstick and gloss as this is quite like both products in one not to mention they are really affordable being from Superdrug or Online and only costing £4.99
the product comes with 8ml of product and for the price I think that is such a bargain because if think how pigmented these are and how little you need in the end its totally work it.


Do you think they compare to the OCC Lip Tars?
Have you used these before?
Leave a comment 


I'm happy to answer any and all questions.

For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesBATB
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!


Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

1 comment:

  1. postingan yang bagus tentang Sleek Makeup Pout Paint Review

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!