Yves Saint Laurent Pure Chromatics Palette (1) Review

Yves Saint Laurent Pure Chromatics Palette (1) Review

Hey Beauties!
I really love this palette I didnt think i would because I haven't had very good luck with finding super pigmented eyeshadows from Luxury Brands.
I was quite surprised ((....I get surprised a lot as you can tell haha)) how pigmented these actually were. The Pure Chromatics Palette can be used either wet or dry which I thought was a great thing because if you mix it with some Sealing Gel by Illamasqua then you have the perfect shadow to stay on forever!


I recently found out that this Palette was basically the Facebook Palette that YSL had bought out to celebrate its fans on Social Media. The palette is exactly the same as the Facebook Palette without the Logo on the front





As you can see its exactly the same which i thought was awesome because when that gets discontinued you can still get the Palette you like.
Each shadow is quite pigmented by its self in powder form the glitter retains in the shadow quite well which i was pleased with, i found using a cream base helps more to adhere it to the lids








When I said they were pigmented I wasn't kidding, they are quite amazing to work with they have a creamy texture but are powders. What I love is that they blend seamlessly without any effort when blending.
I took a picture with flash as well to show you have reflective these are and in the light how gorgeous they look.


When used with water i wouldnt say there is much of a difference but the glitter is more noticable in the purple shade when wet but there isn't much of a difference as I can see maybe they will end up lasting longer when used wet but i used Illamasqua sealing Gel which will definitely make them last longer


The YSL Pure Chromatics Palette is Avaliable from YSL Counters and Online at : YSLBeauty and contains a net weight of 5g for £39


What do you think of these Palettes?
Have you got the Facebook Palette
Leave a Comment!


I'm happy to answer any and all questions.

For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesBATB
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!



Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

1 comment:

  1. postingan yang bagus tentang Yves Saint Laurent Pure Chromatics Palette (1) Review

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!