The Body Shop Matte It Primer




Hey Beauties!

I thought I would share with you something that is basically exactly as the MAC Matte Primer and almost £5 cheaper.

The Body Shop Matte it, Face Primer which is a clear gel with a almost silicone texture to it yet somehow feels a little powdery. I feel this product is a great alternative to Matte and its cheaper. Matte is around £11 from The Body Shop Website or from any Store and MAC Matte Primer is £15
I have used Matte for over a year now and i can safely say its one of my most favourite products ever from The Body Shop.





If you have never used a primer, i would suggest this one its great for oily skin as it give your skin a matte finish but also helps to keep your makeup on longer if you are dry/combo then there is one for you called "Moisture It" and that is a Moisturising Primer which gives a Semi-Matte Finish in my opinion. Althought i think this is a really great primer if you do use to much ((i used a lot to demonstrate)) it can leave your skin feeling oily so a little goes a long way.


Overall i love this primer and would recommend it to anyone who wanted to try it and liked Matte from MAC.

What do you think of this great find?
Have you tried Body Shop makeup before?
Leave a Comment









I'm happy to answer any and all questions, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesMUA
If you like my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!
Andrew James

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

1 comment:

  1. Acne Scar Removal14:20

    Hiiiiiiiii I am
    surendra when I was suffering from acne scar then I have heard about klinikesthetika
    clinic Acne
    Scar Removal
    in delhi and I got a best treatment Acne Scar Removal.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!