Ellis Faas Light Tutorial (Silver, Black Smokey Eye)





I did this tutorial recently! What do you think?

                                 
Product List:

Touche Eclat Foundation
Touche Eclat
MAC Mineralise Skin Finish
Ellis Faas Light e301 
NARS Single Shadow - Night Life
Naked Palette- Creep
Maybelline Gel Liner
MAC Harmony Blush
Laura Mercier Shimmer Mosaic
Body Shop Love Gloss


Im happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions not about the post, find me on Twitter @AndrewJamesBATB

If you love my blog, Dont forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!
MrAJBx3
xxx

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

1 comment:

  1. postingan yang bagus tentang Ellis Faas Light Tutorial (Silver, Black Smokey Eye)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!