Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Eyeshadow Review

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Eyeshadow Review

I am a little late on getting those this, Ive had these a while and i wanted to wait till I had the chance to use them before I would review them. Ive had these since May i think and i have used them a few times on photoshoots as bases quite similar to the Illamasqua Cream Pigments but i feel they are quite different as they set on you put them on the lid.
I had bought the colours:
  • Permanent Taupe
  • Eternal Gold
  • Endless Purple
  • Turquoise Forever
The consistency is that of a Paint Pot but these feel more like a gel liner than a cream, they blend well on the lids as well but you have to work a bit faster than usual because they do set. I often use them as bases for eyeshadows because they are already super pigmented before they are even paired with a powder eyeshadow
I love the Packaging as its like the MAC Paint Pots you can see the colours and the names really well so i think that helps





















As you can see i have had them since about May but i havent used much of them because they are so intensely pigmented a little goes a long way and they last a long time, but i have found that if you dont use the right amount they flake so if you layer them that works better let the first layer dry then put another layer on then if you want use a powder eyeshadow to blend everything out





















As you can see the colours are awesome! i love permanent taupe because as Jane from British Beauty Blogger said its really hard to find a good nude colour with such great pay off. I do really like the gold as well because its such a intense colour it reminds me of molten gold.


I thought I would do a comparison to show you how similar they looked not in terms of colour but texture and finish, the Illamasqua Cream Pigments are thick and quite like the consistency of a concealer quite like the Color Tattoo's

I think for a drugstore product these are really quite impressed and for £4 for a pot you cant go wrong as MAC Paint Pots are £14.50 and the Illamasqua Cream Pigments are £17. The Color Tattoos are available from Boots, Superdrug and Online 

What do you think?
have you tried the Color Tattoo's 
Leave a comment!

I'm happy to answer any and all questions.

For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesBATB
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!



Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

2 comments:

  1. Hi very nice review. I love the colors. Best to try. Thanks

    http://bestnaturalskinblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angeline Carter13:07

    Hi, great colors. Very attracting! I love it. Thank you for sharing.

    http://bestnaturalskinblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!