Coming Soon: Illamasqua Dusk Collection

Coming Soon: Illamasqua Dusk Collection

Hey Beauties!


If you have been reading my blog for a long time you will know there was a time where i was literally the biggest fan of Illamasqua and their makeup but recently during 2014/2015 i sort of feel away from them as i thought they were what they used to be but this new collection"Dusk" caught my attention the other day and i thought i would share it all with you.

The Illamasqua Dusk Collection combines the art of contouring with skin sculpting and creative eye definition, the collection is inspired by make-up art of the Middle East. I really like the palette the most i dont know why but theres just something that i really like its because yes its a nude palette and Illamasqua and nude dont go together in my eyes but there looks to be a great selection of colours and we all know the colours will be super pigmented. There is one thing i dont agree on though and its the price apparently its going to be around £50 and when you compare it to other palettes in the same brand range it does seem rather expensive.
There is a new product called Slick Stick Eye, a colour intense, retractable eye crayon with a water-resistant formula in the colours Mass (black), Igneous (plum) and Alloy (bronze) which are £18.50 each. There is also a skinny tip eyeliner which isnt really anything new. Then you have a  Limited Edition Powder Blusher in Cherish which is £22, its an intense apricot tone, a Limited Edition Lipstick in Born which is £19.50 and thats a warm rose with a matte finish and finally  Limited Edition Quiver False Eye Lashes which are £15 and handmade and cruelty free
.
I think personally that the eyelashes and the palette will be the big sellers of this collection. Illamasqua Dusk Collection will be launched on July 17 exclusive to Selfridges but i have heard whispers that the collection will be made available nationwide in August so theres not that long to wait

What do you think of Dusk?
Whats your favourite item from this collection?
Leave a Comment!



I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog don't forget to follow on  Bloglovin: Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!