Sleek Palette- Acid

Hey Beauties!

I bought a ton of Makeup the other day and in that i got the Sleek Palettes (Acid, Strom, Sunset, The Original)

 I really loveee these eyeshadows they really are amazing, so pigmented as well as easy to blend. as you know i love bright out there colours so its obvious i would try the Acid Palette first!

 I love these colours because ive only ever seen colours this bright in cheap eyeshadows with very little pigmentation but these are amazing they have so much pigmentation from just one tap which i love
i would have to say the purples are my favourite
but!







I really like this green, where else would you see a green as bright and pigmented as that.



I love the little palette it comes in as it is very "Sleek"
You get a mirror aswell with it so you can do make-up on the go!

So if you are looking for eyeshadows but you don't want to spend a fortune i would buy these. They are only £6.49 a Pallete avaliable from either Superdrug in the UK or from http://www.sleekmakeup.com/
I would really suggest buying these! amazing!!

6 amazing colours for £6.49  = I think so 

((A look i created using the Acid Palette)) 



I'm happy to answer any and all questions.

For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesBlog
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!


Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

17 comments:

  1. ii lOvee it where did you get those from =D must get them asswell ! need to get you to do m make up sometime aswell ur awesome at it =D xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah thats cool! :D i shall
    and i got them from Superdrug on Argyle Street in Glasgow! i love them i got 4 of them and they were only like £25 in total

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to buy all of these palettes. I'm going to try to find them on amazon.com I've seen and heard so many awesome things about them...aaaahhh!!! Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Twizzle

    they are amazing! you should so get them you can order them from there website! :D

    www.sleekmakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I love the first palette <3 So bright!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish they were sold in the US, I hate paying for shipping & handling sometimes

    ReplyDelete
  7. @KawaiiBarbie
    its one palette :O it was just to big to fit into one photo hehe xD i love them!!

    @Makeup Artist Jessica Rivera
    that would be awesome im the same i wish they had a sephora in the UK

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous18:04

    Wow..i love the light green and the pinks so Super Cute!!! XOXO
    http://kittyvixen85.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome.. urgg i been aching to get the acid palette forever but they won't send to the u.s.. :( Awesome looks you did with them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want this palette SO BAD! However, I've recently been told that I can no longer get in the US :( How did you get yours?

    Check me out: http://bbyvcs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Gunmetal27 it really is an amazing palette i love it!

    @bbyvcs im sure that you can order it online? from the Sleek site?
    i got mine from Superdrug in the UK xD awesome place

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Gunmetal27 it really is an amazing palette i love it!

    @bbyvcs im sure that you can order it online? from the Sleek site?
    i got mine from Superdrug in the UK xD awesome place

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow..i love the light green and the pinks so Super Cute!!! XOXO
    http://kittyvixen85.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG! I love the first palette <3 So bright!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yeah thats cool! :D i shall
    and i got them from Superdrug on Argyle Street in Glasgow! i love them i got 4 of them and they were only like £25 in total

    ReplyDelete
  16. I want this palette SO BAD! However, I've recently been told that I can no longer get in the US :( How did you get yours?

    Check me out: http://bbyvcs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. ii lOvee it where did you get those from =D must get them asswell ! need to get you to do m make up sometime aswell ur awesome at it =D xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!