Spirit Gum

Hey Beauties, How are you Beautiful people today?

Im going to be talking about Spirit Gum today, which i love some people hate but i love.
I love it for the reason that its a really tough adhesive so it will stick things down and wont move, it is a liquid when it starts to dry it becomes sticky then it drys and its rock solid, i like using Spirit Gum on my brows when im trying to cover them there are some really go ways such as :

    • Flattening your brows down and applying spirit gum to them to text the texture away
    • Using a brush handle roll it along your brows so it flattens everything down then do another coat
    • Then i would most likely use a Gluestick just to cover the colour and conceal and foundation (( Gluestick- cheaper= better))
I really like using the  Kryolan Mastix Spirit Gum it comes in a small 30ml bottle with a brush applicator, i really love this because a little goes along way i have had this for months and its looks like i havent even used it but i have on numerous occasions

 

I bought the Middle Sized one for about £4-6 i think i was alot cheaper than i had expected 
i got this from Tam Sheppards in Glasgow on Queen Street ((if anyone was wondering))

  • If you were wondering Spirit Gum is used for a number of things: anything you need to stick down use Spirit Gum but only on the face or body! ...NOT ON EYES!! or anywhere near them!
  • Spirit Gum is hard to remove there are special removers that remover Spirit gum but i find that any oil based product will work such as Petroleum Jelly or Vaseline, just leave the Vaseline on the brows for a while then wipe off 
  • Anything you can think of just be careful when using it!



I'm happy to answer any and all questions.

For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesBlog
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!


Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

4 comments:

  1. I use Spirit Gum to ahere Jewels around my eyes.. it works well when going out for a long will.. like clubbing or someting.. I find it u dip a qtip into babyoil.. it gets it right off!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @gunmental27
    thats a really good idea! :D as oils dissolve it

    ReplyDelete
  3. @gunmental27
    thats a really good idea! :D as oils dissolve it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a really good idea, as oils dissolve it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!