MAC Cream Colour Base Review

Hey Beauties

I bought one of these recently in the colour Luna which is a really nice white iridescent colour which is so pretty.
Colour Bases are £13.50 and contain 3.2g of product which is good for the price i think because the pigmentation is really good its not overly WHITE!! (hehe) but i think it would make a really good highlight for above a contour as it can be blended in really well (so you could have a "light vale" or dramatic coverage)

 
Luna Cream Colour Base

Another thing i really like about these as they can be used as bases for anything some colours were made for the cheeks but some of the colours are versatile which can go either on the cheeks or lips or eyes etc
but you will find a little piece of paper telling you if its safe or not for different areas.
Some of the colours are really nice i saw a bright red colour which you could use as a base for your blush so if  your blush wears off during the day, you still have the Cream Base under the Blush




I'm happy to answer any and all questions.

For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesBlog
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!


Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

4 comments:

  1. I love these, have them in my kit. But they crease on the eyes. I love them as highlighters

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice!! Looks like a pretty color too.. i have never tried but I may need to now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these, have them in my kit. But they crease on the eyes. I love them as highlighters

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these, have them in my kit. But they crease on the eyes. I love them as highlighters

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!