Benefit's Boi-ing and PlayStick Foundation

Hello Beauties!! 
Im going to be doing a little review on Boi-ing and the Playsticks today, hope you like it!

I like this foundation but not for long term use as it tends to cake up on me, as i put a primer under it (Dr Feelgood) and it looked amazing for a few hours and i felt amazing i had a really nice glow it didn't feel to heavy and just looked really nice.
it wasn't until i got home i got pointed out that it had caked up around my nose where i usually get dry so maybe that was the reason. If you have dry skin try using a moisturising or Satin primer to help keep your face moisturised.
I love the smell of these they smell quite like Lavender! which is always good


Benefit's Boi-ing Concealer

I did!! lets get this straight, did like this!
i just went to do the swatch for this concealer and it brought my hand out in a rash, like Eczema when i was a child i have used it on my face before and it fine well the Benefit girls have before and it was fine in stor

-Anyway-
I did like this concealer as it was really creamy and gave really good coverage to cover things i didnt want covered. As it says it is industrial strenght and i agree it works really well you have to use little though or it would cake up so be careful!
It comes in a variety of colours, i like Erase Paste much more!






I'm happy to answer any and all questions.

For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesBlog
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!


Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

1 comment:

  1. I'm on my second pot of Boi-ing! I love it =) I may have to try the Erase Paste though because I did hear it was better.

    -Melanie
    http://beauty.adorability.org

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!