Sleek Palette- Sunset


Hey Beauties!
 i did what i thought of the Sleek Acid Palette and i thought i would just do the same for the more neutral "Sunset" Palette.
This palette has some really nice colours i like how the name "Sunset" matches the Colours as you see the pinks, peaches, golds and even a Blue! as with the Acid Palette these eyeshadows are really pigmented and really easy to blend. I really love the Blue one because its not matte but its really shimmery and has a nice shine to it I did a look with it((down at the bottom))







If your interested in these Palettes you can either buy the from Superdrug or from www.sleekmakeup.com
They are £6.49 each (which is a good price for highly pigmented eyeshadow and 6 of them)

If anyone wants me to show swatches or do looks with these shadows just leave a comment below!





I'm happy to answer any and all questions.

For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesBlog
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!


Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

7 comments:

  1. It's great that you can see the glitter. Some eyeshadows have glitter but once applied you don't see it anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great!!! <3 the look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Blog, Followed. Found you on Beautylish;) Come and see mine:)))
    tammyfavata.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great!!! <3 the look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! i shall xD xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah i know what you mean, most of the time with others the glitter rubs away

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! i shall xD xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!