Upcoming Launch: Benefit Cheekathon Gift Set

Benefit Cheekathon gift set

Hey Beauties!


Benefit is set to launch a fantastic looking palette called Cheekathon that contains 5 of their best boxed powders: Coralista, Dandelion, Hoola, Rockateur and Dallas

I absolutely love Hoola as it makes a good contour colour not to mention its a really good matte tone that doesn't have too much red tone in it, you know how i feel about overly red toned face products.

Benefit Cheekathon gift set


 

The Cheekathon gift set is such a fantastic idea because think about how much money you would spend on one boxed powder they are around £24 each but when you buy them in this set its only £44.50 so you're bascially paying £8 per powder!

This is going to be an exclusive to House of Fraser and benefitcosmetics.co.uk launching on the 21 March. I see this being pretty popular so its would be wise to get in their quick before they go

Benefit Cheekathon gift set


What is your favourite Benefit Boxed Powder?
Do you use Hoola?
Leave a Comment


I’m happy to answer any and all questions.
Tweet me: @BeautyandTheBoy Instagram: @Beautyandtheboy

If you love my blog don’t forget to follow on Bloglovin: Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

21 comments:

  1. Adina Mera22:37

    Cool review! Love those shades, although I never tried the brand. Fave colour from the pics you posted would probably be Dandelion (if it looks the same in person). Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie Hartley23:09

    This looks absolutely incredible! I've never used any of Benefit's powders before, but I really want to! I think I'd definitely try a sample first before I spent the £44 on it though

    Steph - http://nourishmeclean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheyenne Skyeforest23:42

    I suppose these colors are nice. I don't wear make up, so I am not very knowledegable on the subject.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharon Beauty02:06

    I love Hoola, Coralista and Dandelion. Benefit has good quality products which I really like. I'd be excited to see how Rockatour looks like on swatch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Gossip Darling02:32

    Soooo pretty! And so easy to pack in a bag and do touch ups at work or at the gym! Love it.

    Mel | www.thegossipdarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh I'm gonna want this so bad!! Must make a point to be quick on the 21st :) It looks like a nice choice of shades too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suchi Promod15:40

    this is so cute!love the colors! love coralista!
    Suchitra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alison Bergstrom Grant16:51

    I love the Dallas! What a great idea to get the Cheekathon for all of the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Laura Jane McCarthy18:26

    Wow looks fab, a little pricey for me though

    Anything & Everything | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  10. AnchorsandHoney21:12

    Lovely colors, my favorite is dandelion

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks like a gorgeous set!

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have somehow lost my Dandelion powder so I'm thinking this would be a wonderful time to pick up this palette! Hoola has always been a favourite of mine as well!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow such lovely colors. This looks like a gorgeous set.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Janella Panchamsingh21:43

    gorgeous colours thanks for sharing. Benefit has some really great things coming out

    ReplyDelete
  15. £8 per powder is amazing value for 5 full-sized pans! Dandelion powder is definitely my favourite.

    Roxie | The Beautiful Bluebird

    ReplyDelete
  16. dominika23:11

    I love Benefit but sadly, my nearest Boots doesn't stock them so i definitely have to go to the bigger one soon to have a look what's new

    xx Dominika

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think Dallas and Hoola would be the colours I tried. My skin tone doesn't seem to agree with anything too pink or red - I look like a child wearing her mothers blusher! So I go for more golden, brown tones and those look tryable. Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Emma Lenhart00:22

    Ugh I love Benefit too much. This kit looks too pretty and I really want it.

    Emma | minimalistamedia.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. It looks really nice and I feel it's probably high time to finally learn to make decent make-up. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anamika Ojha01:00

    It looks awesome. Thanks for sharing this post with us!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nash20:54

    Was lucky enough to get my hands on this and am truly, deeply in love with this palette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!