Diva Feel The Heat Argan Tong Review


Hey Beauties

If you're a regular reader then you'll know im a big fan of the brand Diva Professional simply because they provide great quality tools that get the job done. What I also really like is that a lot of the hair tools come in a variety of different sizes from 13mm to the massive 45mm barrels and the Diva Feel The Heat Argan Tong is no different.



The Diva Feel The Heat Argan Tong is perfect for those of you who curl your hair a lot, what makes this tong perfect is that its an Argan oil infused ceramic barrel which will help to give you smooth and shiny curls without causing as much damage as a normal tong would 
The tong has variable heat ranging from 140ºC to 210ºC and will heat up and be ready to use in seconds (30 seconds to be precise)

With this tong you can create a variety of different looks depending on how you hold the wand and the positioning of the hair, ive used it to create a wave, curls, beachy hair, ive used it as a wand to just give a bit of body in the hair so instead of using the clip i just wrap the hair around the barrel 


A feature of this tong I really like is it had a really long cable so it will stretch up to 3m and is a swivel cord so it will move with the tong and i find that curling hair with this feature makes your life so much easier because you dont have the wire fighting against you when youre using it. As you will have noticed in the pictures each tong is colour coded so you know what size is what as you can see this tong is a lilac colour which means its the 25mm or 1 inch tong which is a standard for creating normal sized curls


You can purchase the Diva Feel The Heat Argan Tong from Selfridges or online at selfridges.com for £39.95, Selfridges describe this tong as:

"Diva's Feel The Heat argan tong is perfect for big bold styles from large glossy rolling waves and massive volume to tousled waves and looser curls. The smooth ceramic barrel distributes perfect even heat right the way through the hair and the smooth Argan Oil infused into the barrel leaves your hair feeling super smooth and shiny with longer-lasting styling results. Suitable for all hair types and lengths."

Just as an example i used the tong to create this gorgeous curly hair style

What is your favourite tong?
Have you tried Diva?
Leave a Comment!


I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

14 comments:

  1. This brand looks really similar to the Hot Tools tongs that you can get in the USA. I love a big curly do, so I'm a huge fan of tongs!

    Anoushka xx www.Anoushkaloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah they are pretty awesome im a big fan of tongs too i really want to get a Marcel iron but you can only get them in the US

    ReplyDelete
  3. Youre welcome im glad i could have helped out! You know thats what i thought but Boots seems to have a lot these days certain things youd never expect

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im the same haha! i want Friday to hurry up i want to get it before its gone haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this would be a great way yeah that way you could see if you liked them if not then its fine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mademoiselle Lala10:55

    I wonder how the iron is infused with Argan Oil - sounds very interesting!

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks pretty interesting and it's much cheaper than I had thought it would be. Her hair looks gorgeous!
    www.thatsfetch.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. LittleMissPlusSize18:37

    I managed to pick up two sets! Such a bargain. Cannot wait for the soap and glory star gift too xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was wondering that myself but however they do it they hair looks so glossy and smooth when you curl it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Sam! yeah they are great value! i expected them to be more as well

    ReplyDelete
  11. CutieandherBeauty07:23

    Those curls are amazing, I have medium length hair and ive been looking for an affordable curling iron! This looks amazing!Thanks!

    bit.ly/StaycuteStayYou

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi. I just bought the 13mm curling tongs because I have a short bob and I thought it would be good for that. How is best to use it?...I dont really want springy 'shirley temple' like curls :) but more natural curls..not sure if this is possible for short hair. Thanks for your help.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was pretty gutted to miss out on this offer, it was such good value for money.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!