Get the Look: Christmas Party


Merry Christmas Beauties!

So i was looking through my Tumblr and i saw this gorgeous image and thought it was the perfect Christmas look for if youre going out to a party and since Christmas Day is on Wednesday i thought i would do a get the look post sooner.

The products i thought would be great for this look are:

1. Illamasqua Skin Base
2. Daniel Sandler Heavy Cover Concealer
3. Illamasqua Gleam- Aurora
4. Sleek MakeUP Ultra Matte Palette 
5. YSL Baby Doll Mascara
6. Illamasqua Brow Cake- Thunder
7. MAC Harmony Blush
8. Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blush- Cherub
9. Daniel Sandler Microbubble Lipstick - Micro Red

Start of with Illamasqua Skin Base apply it in small layers dont be tempted to cake it up this look is all about glowy skin, then apply the Daniel Sandler Heavy Cover Concealer where you need it this will make your skin look as fresh as possible as youre not using a heavy foundation. Next we are going to talk about eyes I really love the eyes on this look because they are really simple use the Sleek Ultra Matte Palette firstly apply the white over the entire lids and blend upwards then use the black on the outer portion of the lid and blend upwards into a point and to blend out the harsh black we are going to use the brown tone on top of the black and then bring it under the eyes as well but not to far into the eyes as to close them off. Finish with some YSL Baby Doll Mascara Now move onto the brows using the Illamasqua Brow Cake in thunder to define the brows then move onto the cheeks and first apply the Harmony blush as the contour to define the cheeks then apply the Watercolour Blush in Cherub. 
Lastly we have the lips which i love a red lip its just perfect for christmas! i picked Daniel Sandler Microbubble in Micro Red because its such a perfect traditional red, personally i would use a lip brush to apply because it makes for neater more precise lips.

If you have any suggestions on future "Get the Look" posts please leave a comment!

What is your go to Christmas look?
What are you doing for Christmas?
Leave a Comment!


I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin:Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!


Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

6 comments:

  1. The shades of the Sleek palette are stunning, I can imagine how stunning it would look! Merry X-mas! Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are such gorgeous colours! i have both of the palettes and love them x

      Delete
  2. I don't think I could wear anything else than a red lip for xmas! It's a staple! Merry Xmas x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think red is a staple for christmas it looks so classy x

      Delete
  3. Red at Xmas! Has to be done! surely :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!