Sleek MakeUP Garden of Eden i-Divine Palette Launching 2014

Sleek is set to launch a new palette "Garden of Eden" in February 2014 containing 12 earthy tones like dusky purples, earthy browns and organic greens and with names including Paradise On Earth, Eve’s Kiss and Gates Of Eden.
Sleek is set to launch a new palette "Garden of Eden" in February 2014 containing 12 earthy tones like dusky purples, earthy browns and organic greens and with names including Paradise On Earth, Eve’s Kiss and Gates Of Eden.

As you will know Sleek MakeUP palettes are always really pigmented but i do find you get a little fall out from the colours but if you do your eyes before your foundation you shouldnt have any problems. This palette does look like quite a shimmery palette with only one matte colour being the moss green 

If you are like me then you will want to get this palette because im one that kind of loves these kinds of colours i think they can look really amazing on the eyes, they can look really dramatic but not to in your face

You will be able to purchase this palette in February 2014 for £7.99 online or from Boots and Superdrug stores


What do you think of this palette?
Do you like Sleek MakeUP?
Leave a Comment!

I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin:Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

9 comments:

  1. Michelle16:07

    I'm not usually a fan of green eyeshadows but these colours look gorgeous! I'll definitely be purchasing this! xxx Thou Shalt Not Covet

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shades are really pretty! I've been dying to try Sleek MakeUp, with their prices it looks like they can't be beat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautyqueenuk19:01

    I love the look of these shades x
    www.beautyqueenuk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. MyBeautyJunction21:30

    Stunning! I loved Vintage Romance but this is far better; I need this palette and will get it the moment it goes up on their website! Do you know if it is limited edition?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charlotte MacDonald-Gaunt11:02

    I'm very excited about this palette! I'm so glad to see some more color - don't get me wrong I love neutrals and browns, but it's fun to add a pop of color too! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait for this to launch x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is right up my street! I love every one of those colours and I'll definitely be picking this up (as long as I remember when it comes out!)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been looking everywhere for a palette with these sorts of colours! Thank you for this post, now I just need to wait for the release date :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!