NARS launches Radiant Cream Compact Foundation




Hey Beauties!

NARS will be launching a new foundation this year and what i can gather from the title is that it will be a bit like the concealer they just released.
Radiant Cream Compact Foundation is a lightweight medium to full coverage foundation which gives the lightweight feel of a cream foundation but the coverage of a liquid. It contains the NARS advanced emulsion technology as well as their light reflecting technology which brightening and reflects light just to make the skin look better it also combats redness, balances tone, and helps skin look naturally glowy.



I really like the look of this foundation because i really like a cream that isn't too oily and one that doesn't completely clog out your skin so you can see there is just a layer of makeup just sitting on the skin. This foundation can used either wet or dry which will change the coverage, To apply wet you would use a damp sponge and press the cream into the skin rather than swiping as you will get a better finish. I am concerned a bit about the amount of product you're getting as from the picture it doesn't look like a of product i find creams don't usually last as long as liquid as you tend to use more. You do have to be careful with this product as it is air sensitive so remember to replace the lid tightly after use so it doesn't dry out. The range has 20 shades which all come in their own little compact but you can buy the larger compact with the NARS logo embossed but that will cost an extra £6 plus the price of the foundation at £28.
NARS Radiant Cream Compact Foundation will be launching in September '13



What do you think of this launch?

Do you use Cream Foundations?
Leave a Comment! 

I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin:Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!


Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

4 comments:

  1. Beautyqueenuk17:36

    OOh this looks nice.... x

    Beautyqueenuk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kayla23:42

    It looks great but I don't think I will get it I have Nars cream concealer and I don't really like that too much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie Elzing08:38

    It looks like it has a great range of shades. Can't wait to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous range of shades, might actually be one there to suit my stupidly pale skintone!

    http://nekotonotanoshii.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!