Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer Review


Hey Beauties!

I have taken a little longer to blog about this but I wanted to be totally sure before I said anything! I think I  have the best drug store concealer you could buy its called Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer, a lot of you will already know about this but it really is such an amazing product.

Before I start there is one thing I don't like and its not about the product its the packaging well more so the label its like the more you use the product the label rubs off you can see from Shade 1- Fair the label is almost gone

It comes in 4 different shades:- Fair, Light, Medium and Deep which isn't much to choose from but the formula is something i really love, Its so soft and so blendable. I find my self not only using them as concealers but the first shade makes a really great highlighter as well as it is a skin tone colour but not white so it looks natural but highlighted

Collection 2000 says this concealer will last for 16 hours but honestly who wears their makeup for 16 hours a day? i dont think you will get 16 hours of wear from it but it is long lasting i have done photoshoots where its lasts 6 hours under the hot studio lights ((and that's saying how good it can hold up))

It has a doe foot applicator like a concealer but a a Makeup Artist i cant use it this way but if you are only using on yourself its a great idea because its precise and distributes the product evenly



One thing i really like using this concealer for is using it under the eyes as it blends well and doesn't crease it has great coverage i would say medium coverage but it doesn't cake up but just to be safe i would always use less product and build because its easier to add than take away product





I really think this has to be one of the best drug store concealers out there I have tried a few and not many have lived up to my expectations apart from this concealer which is really affordable and works really well

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer is available from most drugstores and is £4.19 which to me is a great price for a great concealer.

What is your favourite Concealer?
Have you tried this? what did you think?
Leave a comment!


I'm happy to answer any and all questions.

For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesBlog
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!



Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

14 comments:

  1. thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really want to try this as I normally use Estee Lauders Disappear (which is creamy but can crease) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im seeing so many rave reviews about it!!! I So want to try it now <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Youre welcome! thanks for commenting xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this as its cheap and works really well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should its only £4! so its a steal haha x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been wanting to try this out for the longest time. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can find it on eBay :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heather McCartney20:53

    I've been using this for a couple of years, and whenever anyone asked me what I was using - I always kind of muttered...'em collection 2000', but now I sing it from the rooftops - as I don't think any other drug store brand can beat it.

    Have you tried Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer? I kinda want to give that a go, if I can bare being apart from my beloved collection 2000.

    Heather xxx
    www.freeherdesire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. its a great product and yeah it should be on eBay! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah i totally agree its come somewhat of a cult product now because it works so well Collection 2000 doesnt have the "stigma" it once had xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. AshlyLondon01:19

    hi normally I use Estee Lauder Double wear which i swear by. i do like to try new ones (as every blogger does) so maybe i will give this one a go :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nati Ko12:20

    Interesting review! Thanks for sharing ;)

    And by the way, would you like to follow each other?

    That would be great! Let me know, dear ;)

    xx

    Nati

    4-trendy.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous17:09

    If it's on the cooker nor for the pot you require the most bad climate and a noticeably great deal of time. Appear your desk without any disorder, another way to produce toolbars around Microsoft windows xp.To your, right-click in regards to the taskbar doing Home windows, drop by Toolbars' ` 'and simply Original barbell tools and supplies. Absolutely smooth balanced a glass may well requested even. Learn more reviews to prevent a person will directed as a result somewhat heading work out fine greatest. This is good indication to try and complete particular too much juices inside food. Just what is a convection Micro-wave? Certain furnace gives you privately owned striking african american college and consequently keep clean get in touch with stainless steel.

    my web site; stainless convection microwave ovens

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello, dear!
    I'm a Mac Concealer Pro Longwear NW30. Which shade should I purchase from Collection 2000?
    I'm from Portugal, so I have to buy from ebay and I would like to be sure which is best.


    Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!