La Roche Posay Toleriane Eye Makeup Remover


Hey Beauties!

I found these in boots a while back and i have to say this has to be my favourite eye makeup remover just because it so gentle it can be used by people who have really sensitive skin and those who wear contact lenses without any reactions or irritation which is a big thing for me because I dont want the models I work on to react to anything I use

They are little individual tubes of makeup remover that are sterile and sanitary for people to use. I thought the idea of them being in little tubes was a great idea because you dont have to carry big bottles and you can just hand them out if you want models to take the makeup off or you can give one to a client for the end of the day which i think is just really handy


As i said above i got them from Boots in Glasgow, you get 30 little individal tubes containing 5ml of product in each for £13.50 which is a great deal because i remember La Roche Posay being really expensive a while ago so im glad it is now in boots
http://www.boots.com/en/La-Roche-Posay-Toleriane-Eye-Make-Up-Remover-30-x-5ml-Sterile-Single-Doses_865624/

Do you think this is a good idea?
What is your favourite makeup remover
Leave a comment! 





I'm happy to answer any and all questions.

For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesBlog
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!



Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

15 comments:

  1. such a great idea to individually package them :) perfect for work as you say. I haven't tried anything from la roche posay but it's a name I'm hearing more and more. May have to investigate :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are such a great brand i have quite a few things by them and love them!


    Thanks for commenting x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the micellar water - it's as good as Bioderma if you can't get hold of that. Will definitely give these a whirl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will be able to get Bioderma in boots soon! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait! It's available in Harvey Nichols but is always out of stock.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These individual packs would be great for travelling! I will have to see where I can get my hands on these as I wear contact lenses and have sensitive eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These sound brilliant for travelling. i will have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome Idea, Tiny compact, good on sensative skin, brilliant because im sensative to alot of products, i love the price also 10/10

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its such a great thing to carry around if youre a makeup artist or even if you just want a good remover


    Thanks for commenting

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for commenting! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. they really are great for travelling because you only need to take a few and not a whole bottle


    Thanks for commenting xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yuri14:05

    I havent tried La Roche Posay products but always curious about them. This is one of the products that I want to try ;)

    YURI

    http://twothousandthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You really should try it out they are awesome! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really love this brand, but haven't picked up on this particular product at all, so very glad to find this post - will look out for it now! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for commenting! i think you can get it on Escentual for 1/3 off as well xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!