Save or Splurge- MAC 195 and Daler Rowney 10



Hey Beauties!
I thought i would do another post on affordable dupes, I was in hobbycraft recently ((its like Michaels or Hobbylobby in the US )) anyway I found this awesome brush that really looked like the MAC 195 Concealer Brush so I had to buy it and show you guys. I first found out about Daler Rowney because of a brush Alex Box used in a behind the scenes video and i had to have it, to be honest i think its better than my Chanel Liner brush ((You can see the comparison here))



I really like how they both feel the same, look the same apart from the Daler Rowney is a bit narrower then the MAC 195 but its hardly noticeable but the thing that does make me happy is the fact that the MAC 195 is £17 in the UK whereas the Daler Rowney 10 brush is only £5 so you are saving of like £12
You could have 3 of these brushes for the price of 1 MAC brush which is slightly insane when you think about it!

What do you think of these brushes?
What one would you rather use?
Leave a comment!



I'm happy to answer any and all questions.

For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesBATB
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!



Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

6 comments:

  1. Art supplies shops are fantastic for brushes. Most of my fine liner brushes are from those places. I will look into the Daler . Rowneys soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to head over to Hobbycraft this weekend, what a great suggestion!

    Thanks so much :)

    Ambarina xXx

    Ambarina ~ Beauty Passionista Beauty & Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are amazing, as i said they beat out my chanel liner brushes any day x


    thanks for commenting xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Youre welcome! :D glad i coul help! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ina from limesandsmiles11:48

    Great suggestion :) you should do more posts like these with affordable dupes!

    Ixx

    Limes&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think i will be :D

    thanks for commenting x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!