Chantecaille Cheek Crème Review



Hey Beauties!
I know I haven't blogged since Christmas, my laptop has broken but i will be getting it fixed soon so right now im using my mums laptop to blog.

I thought i would do a review on my one of my favourite Cream blushes that i use in my Kit, its the Chantecaille Cheek Crème which is quite expensive its a luxury product but its totally worth it. Lisa Eldridge was the one who introduced me to Chantecaille and from then on i have been obsessed with their products they are simply amazing, expensive but amazing!

These cheek creams are really quite unlike anything i have used before. Like most cream cheek products they tend to be quite shiny and apply with a bit of a sheen but these dont they feel like Velvet almost and are matte in texture but have a little sparkle to them. They contain White Lily Bulb and Peach extracts that sheild the skin from harmful anti-oxidants


I have the shades in Shy and Coy which are really natural and can be used on anyone with Light to Medium skin tones. What surprised me about these was how well they blended and how well they stayed on the skin once applied.

As you arnt super pigmented but they have just the right amount of pigment for natural everyday look or even for bridal as they are very natural, although the Chantecaille says they can be built up in colour so it depends how you want to use them

The Chantecaille Cheek Crème are £29 for 3 grams of product, expensive but if you can afford this product its well worth it

What do you think of these?
What is your favourite Cream Blush?
Leave a comment!





I'm happy to answer any and all questions.

For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesBlog
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!



Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!