Upcoming Launch: BECCA Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Poured Creme Champagne Pop

Upcoming Launch: BECCA Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Poured Creme Champagne Pop



Hey Beauties!


I recently found out that one of my most favourite highlighters ever was being made into a cream form! I cant wait to try this out.
Poured Creme Champagne Pop looks like a gorgeous product from the swatches that ive seen it looks to be quite a natural sheer highlight where as the powder version is really bright and light reflectant.

Poured Champagne Pop is a soft white gold with a pinky peach undertones and is the ultimate highlighting product that gives the complexion endless light and colour for the perfect custom glow.

Upcoming Launch BECCA Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Poured Creme Champagne Pop

The compact looks the same as it normally does with the Becca products although where the powder differs from the cream is that in the powder you get 7g of product which is not that much when you think about it and in the cream you only get 5g which is even less! Im not sure if i would want to spend £30 for that? i dont know what about you?
It is also said that Poured Creme Champagne Pop would be perfect for those of you with more mature skin as cream highlights tend to be more flattering on mature skin so that is also something to consider

Upcoming Launch BECCA Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Poured Creme Champagne Pop


A liquid version of Champagne Pop will also be launching around the same time as well so keep an eye out for that as well.
The launch date is set around the 21st of June so its not that long to wait. You can pre-order your poured Champagne Pop on the SpaceNK (Click herewebsite just to make sure you get one when it launches.

[su_youtube url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UruWgUKb8Q"]



Have you used Champagne Pop?
Would you go for Cream or Powder?
Leave a Comment


Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

9 comments:

  1. Harriet @ Toby&Roo10:40

    I haven't seen this no! I will be youtubing it now! Great products, love the shimmer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Becca cosmetics brand is definitely on my hit list for when I go to Sephora as I've not yet tried anything from the range x

    ReplyDelete
  3. £30 is rather expensive for 5g, I agree. I suppose for a special occasion it would be a real treat though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leighanne Modeste11:40

    I've seen lots of hype on Instragram and Youtube for this highlighter. I love that there are a few shades that are WOC friendly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elanor12:05

    I'm terrible at doing my own make-up and have never really used highlighters before, but this is something to keep an eye out for :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hungry_Healthy_Happy12:15

    I have never used highlighters before, as I am not very good when it comes to make-up, but maybe I should give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Gossip Darling16:19

    I am soooo excited!! Jaclyn Hill is taking over the world!! Champagne Pop is one of my absolute faves!!

    Mel | www.thegossipdarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Abi Abley20:27

    I have heard so much about the champagne pop highlighter. The natural sheer highlight of the poured creme champagne pop sounds good. Sounds like it could be good for those who haven't used a highlighter before. I'll have to keep an eye out for it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks beautiful. The last thing I am needing is another highlighter but I could definitely be persuaded to pick this up!

    Roxie | The Beautiful Bluebird

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!