Upcoming Launch: STOP & WOW Instant Skin Perfector

STOP & WOW Instant Skin Perfector

Hey Beauties!

I had heard about this launch on twitter and thought i have to share this with my readers because it sounds rather interesting.
The product in question is called STOP & WOW Instant Skin Perfector and was created by Dr Darren McKeown who is a leading practitioner in the field of facial aesthetics. He has said he will be launching STOP & WOW Instant Skin Perfector exclusively on QVC in September.


Upcoming Launch: STOP & WOW Instant Skin Perfector

STOP & WOW Instant Skin Perfector is a product meant for daily use which is supposed to be a bridge between traditional skincare creams and a powerful cosmetic treatment so there are some big claims there that this will deliver great results. What interested me was it contains a unique spherical microparticle that fits into irregularities in the skin’s surface meaning that the product gives you an instant blurring effect to minor skin imperfections. It veils wrinkles and hides open pores, while evening out skin tone. The thing that is really the same with other products of this nature is the light reflecting particles that gives a glowy finish to the skin

STOP & WOW Instant Skin Perfector will be available exclusively on QVC in September for around £30 for a 30ml tube

What do you think of this upcoming launch?
Do you like using Skin Perfectors
Leave a Comment!


I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog don't forget to follow on  Bloglovin: Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!