Lush Cosmetics Honey I Washed My Hair Shampoo Bar Review

Lush Cosmetics Honey I Washed My Hair Shampoo Bar Review

Hey Beauties!

If youre a fan of the Honey I Washed The Kids Soap like i am then you are going to love this new Shampoo Bar from Lush called "Honey I Washed My Hair" It smells exactly like Honey I Washed The Kids which is so awesome.

Lush Cosmetics Honey I Washed My Hair Shampoo Bar



Honey I Washed My Hair is a toffee-scented bar with a little bit of honey, Lush describes it as a syrupy sweet bar that will make your hair turn heads (and noses). Honey is renowned for adding softness and shine to locks. To top it all off uplifting sweet wild orange and bergamot oils create an aroma that transports your troubles away.
I have been using this for the past 2 weeks now and i feel like my hair does feel softer and a lot shiner as i had bleached my hair a lot lately it was feeling rather dry and dull but I Washed My Hair seems to have perked it up a little

Lush Honey I Washed My Hair Shampoo Bar Review

If you aren't familiar with Shampoo Bars, they are really easy to use all you need to do is run it under the water then rub it between your hands and then rub the bar into your hair it will start to lather up and once you have covered your hair put the bar down and just work the shampoo into the hair giving it a great clean and rinse, if you need to just repeat and then follow up with your favourite conditioner.

Shampoo Bars are fantastic for those of you who travel a lot because you can literally take them anywhere and they take up little to no space, its also perfect for those of you who dont have a lot of space in your bathroom for lots of bottle where as this it just a little bar. If you want to keep your Shampoo Bar all safe and dry that way they will last longer, you could buy a little tin for the bar these are only £2.50 they are really cheap way of storing the shampoo bar.

Lush Cosmetics Shampoo Bar Tin

If you are interested in the Shampoo Bars you can find them at lush.co.uk or in store, i think they are a fantastic alternative to a big bottle of shampoo and if you are having thoughts on it might not last long i have had a few other shampoo bars from Lush and they have all lasted a really long time at least a couple of months so i would say maybe 80 washes at least i would say that they do the job of maybe three 200ml shampoo bottles. 
For £5.75 i dont think you can really go wrong with even just trying one of these out and seeing how it goes as its not exactly a high end product but performs extremely well

What is your favourite Shampoo Bar?
Have you used Solid Shampoo before?
Leave a Comment!


I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin:Beauty and The Boy

Thanks for Reading!

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

6 comments:

  1. beautyandrags18:50

    I love Lush products! I bet this smelt amazing!

    Emma x

    BEAUTY AND RAGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renatas Lorenzo Lužaitis16:31

    Just used one today. Was nice and kinda different experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never used a bar of shampoo before. I think I'd like to try it to see how it fairs in my long hair!

    Anoushka xx www.Anoushkaloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love my LUSH shampoo bar, and the Honey I Washed The Kids soap so I will definitely have to pick this version up next time I'm in store! Great review

    emily x ❤ | emilyloula

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks babe! im glad you like it im sure youre going to love the shampoo version!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you totally should get one its supposed to last tons longer than your regular shampoo so youll be saving money

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!