Real Techniques set to launch Sculpting & Concealer brushes

Real Techniques set to launch Sculpting & Concealer brushes

Hey Beauties!

If you are a regular readers you will know i am a big fan of Real Techniques they are really affordable, great quality and last much longer than some of the other brushes i have had from higher end brands. Real Techniques are set to launch 2 new brushes which rather intrigue me.

Real Techniques Sculpting Brush

First of the new launches we have the Sculpting Brush which is said to feature a wide angled head which is specifically designed to help create defined contours on the face. So this would be a good brush to use with either powder or cream contour. To me it looks a bit big to get any sort of proper contouring done so i would probably use it for foundation as it looks to be good for that kind of work

Real Techniques Concealer Brush

Then we have the Concealer brush which you will see is angled so it will be perfect for under the eyes or around the nose, the angle of the brush is designed for precise application to camouflage skin imperfections and under eye circles. This brush reminds me a lot of the Illamasqua Smoothing Brush but a more affordable version of it and i think it does look a bit bigger but not by much

Illamasqua Smoothing Brush

All Real Techniques brushes are made with 100% cruelty-free, ultra plush bristles so you dont have to worry about wondering if they are cruelty free, i also think they are all synthetic brushes as well but i wouldnt quote me on that because i know the original brushes were synthetic 


You will be able to find these brushes in Boots, Superdrug and on Realtechniques.com for £7.99 and£9.99. They will be available for purchase in May

What are your favourite brushes?
Are you looking forward to these?
Leave a Comment!


I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!


Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!