YSL Le Teint Touche Éclat Foundation Review


Hey Beauties!

I know that Le Teint Touche Éclat Foundation has been out for ages now but this is me just getting t my review of it. For the longest time i didn't even want to try it because i thought how much flash back it would give when you're taking pictures and how it would look too shiny but i was really wrong as this has quickly became on of my favourite foundations.

Colour and Pigmentation

YSL Le Teint Touche Éclat comes in an amazing 17 shades for all of you out there who dont know, this is amazing because most foundations come in maybe 5-10 shades and thats it but Le Teint Touche Éclat even has different tones you will find either BD which is Beige Dore which is your warm golden tones and then there is BR which is your Beige Rose which is youre cool pink tones and finally B which is your Beige tones, so as you can see no matter what tone your skin is you will be able to find a good match. I find Le Teint Touche Éclat to be quite a high coverage foundation unlike other high coverage foundations which can be quite matte and drying Le Teint Touche Éclat is quite a dewy foundation as its taken from the inspiration from the legendary Touche Eclat. I love how you can build the coverage but still have some sort of dewy-ness to your skin

 For reference this is the shade i use BD40

Wear Time

Le Teint Touche Éclat is one of the better wearing foundation that i've tried compared to others, I would tend to get around 6-7 hours wear out of this which isn't the best but it is better than some others and with the gorgeous finish i can let that slide a little. If you have oily skin this isn't really the foundation for you as its quite an "oily" foundation it doesn't set down it just sets wet unless you powder it so for some people thats not a great thing but if you use a light powder you still get that dewy-ness or you could even use a makeup setting spray that would work fantastically. This foundation would probably be best for those who have normal/combination or dry skin as it doesn't accentuate your dry patches

Packaging

I just have to say this about the packaging i freaking love it! How gorgeous does the bottle look, its so classy and it looks luxury and expensive. Although i'm not to keen on it being glass as you would have to be careful with it and also it makes it kind of heavy to carry about but other than that i love it. I think the one thing i love most about it would be the fact it has a pump! yes thats right a pump! everyone knows how hard it is sometimes to find a great foundation which isn't just one you pour out because that never ends well!


Price and Where to Buy

You can purchase Le Teint Touche Éclat from Debenhams, House of Fraser, Selfridges etc for £30.50 (30ml) I think this is a fantastic price because a lot of luxury brands are £36-£40+ so to find something so high quality and at £30 is great!


What do you think of Le Teint Touche Eclat?
Have you used it?
Leave a Comment!


I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!




Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

7 comments:

  1. I think they go as dark as 65 so I'm sure they will have something for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the new blog design, its so much more elegant and lovely! I haven't tried this foundation but I think I need to, it looks lovely!

    Anoushka xx www.Anoushkaloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab review and love the new blog layout! Huge YSL fan but I just can't get away with straight up foundation. Glad you love it!

    www.inhautepursuit.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks babe im glad you like it!! :D i love it


    You totally have to try this foundation i absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Bart Im a massive fan as well! you should just even try a sample? you might like it a little goes a long way

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!