Laura Mercier set to launch Smooth Finish Flawless Fluide


Hey Beauties!

I wanted to tell you about something that looks pretty awesome that is launching soon. I'm all about having a great base, when you're doing your makeup you dont need to cover your entire face in foundation all you need to do is lay down a base to correct and cover a little but to let your true skin still shine through what i would do is use a higher coverage concealer in the places you really need it so it gives an all over look of fresh no makeup makeup even though you are made up.

Laura Mercier is set to launch this foundation which i think sounds pretty awesome, im really particular about bases but this sounds great. What this foundation promises is 12 hours of wear which is fantastic for a foundation i do hope it lasts that long if not you could use a really good primer under it, Its a medium buildable coverage that claims to blur the look of imperfections but a little concern is it a matte texture so maybe not the best for us dry skin types but it does promise a natural matte finish so it might not be that bad.

This foundation contains Hydro-Brilliant Technology, reflective waters and natural silica create natural colour-true shade, for me the best thing about this foundation is the shade range it seems like brands are finally starting to widen their shade ranges as this foundation comes in 24 different shades

Launches on the 1st of September and will be £34 available from Space NK, Selfridges, Harvey Nichols, Harrods, House of Fraser



What your favourite Laura Mercier foundation?
What do you think of this?
Leave a Comment!


I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!


Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried Laura Mercier foundations but I'm hearing so much good stuff lately, I may have to treat myself!

    Anoushka xx

    http://www.Anoushkaloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Laura Mercier and I'm so happy this comes in so many shades! Excited :D

    magpiejasmine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!