Using Eyeliner as Blush - Inglot AMC Gel Eyeliner 72 Review


Hey Beauties!

When you see an eyeliner normally your first thought isnt "that would make a nice blush" but knowing me i had to try it out and i actually really loved it haha. My biggest tip i could ever give anyone is to experiment just because something says its such and such doesn't mean you cant use it elsewhere.

Colour and Pigmentation

I have honestly never used this eyeliner for its intended purpose when i first spotted it, i knew it was going to be a blush. What i love most about is the colour it a warm matte dusky pink, a very odd colour for an eyeliner i mean who wants pink eye? haha. For me it was never a case of this being an eyeliner it was more of a product that you could use if you that found your blush didn't stay to well through the day. The pigmentation with this is insane you either apply a little and you get this really soft blended out look that looks like a natural blush or you can go full on clown cheeks which i dont recommend i only mentioned this because it makes a really great matte lip colour too given it lasts so long. 


As you can see on the right it blends out really well 

Wear Time

You dont have to worry about wear time with this product as its a matte finish so it will dry down and its not going anywhere until you remove your makeup at the end of the day which i really love because there are a lot of blushes out there that are creams and look beautiful but are gone by lunch time. This would also be perfect for those of you that have oily skin, its all about finding products that will last and look good on you

Packaging

I actually love the packaging of this as i think a lot of products like blushes can be very bulky and large to carry around, this is a little pot that can fit anyway it can even fit into your pockets without taking up room. I think the main point is that its so small but contains a lot of product more than a cream blush would.


Price and Where to Buy

You can get the Inglot AMC Gel Eyeliner 72 (£10) from inglotuk.com or from Inglot Stores nationwide. Just as a little side note as well this product is Vegan so it can be used by my reader of you out there who are vegan/vegetarian, most of inglots products are vegan but some arnt (click here) the link will show you the products that arnt vegan 


Have you ever used a products somewhere else you thought better?
What do you think of this Eyeliner as Blush?
Leave a Comment!




I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

17 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous, love the idea of using it as a blush too :-)

    Christine, x
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would never use it as a eyeliner but yeah as a blush its so cool! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it was a blush when I first saw the picture! Definitely an odd colour for an eye liner - wouldn't it make you look like you've got sore eyes? Haha! Love the colour for a blush though! :)

    Tania | thearistochats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would never have said this was an eyeliner! No wonder you wouldn't use it as one! It's a lovely shade for a blush though. I may have to pick one up myself :D


    Louise


    http://www.confessionsofasecretshopper.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree,who wants pink eye? haha,Love the colour,i actually used a "pan stick bronzer" as an eyeshadow once,looked really good too! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm using an eyeliner as a lipliner, bronzer as an eyeshadow, and eyeshadow as a brow color, because I can't find anything suitable for pale blondes in Japan. I love to experiment! I remember way back when Aveda made a "color stick" which could be used on lips, eyes and cheeks. I miss it like crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow I love this, really new and interesting! That colour is fab too. So do you swipe it onto cheeks and blend with a brush or swirl the brush into the product first? I'm intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I honestly thought it was a blush as well until i got it and realised it was an eyeliner haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its a great shade, who honestly wants a pink eyeliner? haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. It really looks weird if you use it as an eyeliner haha it makes your eyes look really puffy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its great isnt it! i love multi use products thats what 2014 is all about

    ReplyDelete
  12. You could just take a little and apply to your cheeks and blend or you could put it onto your hand and then buff onto your face and then apply it so you wont be applying to much

    ReplyDelete
  13. I adore Inglot and have 2 of their blushes! I probably will hop over and get this eye liner this coming weekend, the colour is so pretty!

    http://reflectionofsanity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Andrew! Just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award :) I love your blog and I always enjoy talking to you during the bblogger chats!

    :)

    http://raincoatesbeauty.com/2014/08/13/one-lovely-blog-award/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like their Perspective lipstick, it's gorgeous. Reviewed it a while ago on my blog :-)

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.no/2014/04/lush-cosmetics-liquid-lipstick-in.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. You're absolutely right I would never look at this and think eye liner (it would just make me look super tired or like I have bad hayfever) it definitely looks much more like a really pretty shade of blush x

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooh I've actually never tried any Lush make up products before, but this powder sounds great! :)
    I may have to invest next time I'm in town!

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!