Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Trio Review


Hey Beauties!

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, I was taking a little break from posting but im back now and today i'm talking about the new Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Trio.
In this Trio you get 3 brand new products that have only recently launched a few weeks back, the Hairdressers Invisible Oil Sulfate Free Shampoo, the Hairdressers Invisible Oil Conditioner and the Hairdressers Invisible Oil Primer.


I had used the Hairdressers Invisible Oil before and loved it, its such a light weight great smelling hair oil so when i had found out these were launch i had to go out and get them. This set is like the holy grail of hair products since i started using them my hair feels so much softer and hardly frizzy at all which i have a big problem with if i dont blowdry my hair properly.
This all works because the Hairdressers Invisible Oil trio infused with six different feather-light oils for complete hair transformation. It has been shown to make hair softer, smoother, silkier, and less tangled as it tames frizz and protects against breakage from heat and UV radiation—all without weighing hair down which i feel is the best part because a lot of people dont use hair oils because they dont know how to use them and end up using too much but with this you dont have to worry.

I really like the set but i do have my favourites if i had to buy the full size products it would either have to be the Conditioner or the Primer. The Conditioner is great because it really smooths out my hair adds shine and helps it to become easier to style rather than the usual frizz ball.


I wanted to talk about the primer separately because i think everyone should be using a hair primer just like you use a face primer with your makeup. This Primer is fantastic it has UV Protection so it will protect your hair against the sun whilst you're out or even if your holiday this would be a perfect leave in spray just for protecting your hair when you're by the pool or swimming as we all know excess chlorine can change your hair. Another thing that is fantastic about this besides the fact its conditioning to make your hair better it also offers heat protection so you dont need to buy a seperate heat protectant spray.
I've found using this whilst doing my blow dry with some of the Bumble and bumble Straight Blow Dry as all the products can be used together and mixed in, it makes my hair so much easier to style as well as the styling product i put in my hair seem to last longer and apply more evenly 


You can purchase the Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Trio from Space NK (here) etc for £19.50 which is great if you just want to try out the products before buying the full sizes which are around £20 each so its better to try these small versions before the big ones


Have you used Hairdresser's Invisible Oil?
What is your favourite Bb product?
Leave a Comment!


I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

2 comments:

  1. I'm tempted to try some Bumble & Bumble products but it's not really something I can afford right now. I do like the sound of the primer though x

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its always good to try the little sample sizes so youre not losing out on anything at least you will know if you like them or not before buying the big bottles

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!