Tanya Burr by Eye Candy Lipgloss Review


Im late on the whole Tanya Burr lipglosses i remember when they first launched and everyone wanted to get someone but for me, i honestly wasnt that bothered up until recently id seen quite a few posts about them and i saw them in superdrug in the 3 for 2 so i thought id just buy one to try it out 

Colour and Pigmentation

I chose the colour "Picnic in the Park" which is quite a warm peachy tone a really neutral lip shade. I chose this colour because i wanted something that would be easy for anyone to wear. As for pigmentation this isnt the most pigmented its a sheer gloss which can be a great thing simply because it would make a good gloss for those of you who dont want much colour but do want a glossy lip, it would also look great over a lipstick as it doesn't have much colour.



Wear Time

Tanya Burr by Eye Candy Lipglosses wear like any other lipgloss to be honest you can get a good few hours out of them without the going goopy around the edges of your lips which is always a good thing but i think you will find you need to reapply the lipgoss after eating and drinking because it will be gone

Packaging

I have to admit that the packaging is really cutsie and reminds me a bit of Nars with their square lipgloss tubes, this tube comes with a doefoot application which has a lot of movement, i find this is kind of harder to use as you dont get the precision you would want to with the more pigmented shades it might be a problem but with Picnic in the Park it isnt a problem. One thing i really think is cute has nothing to do with the product but there is a little heart on top of the wand its just those small things that attention to detail that i love



Price and Where to Buy

You get the Tanya Burr by Eye Candy Lipgloss from Superdrug or from FeelUnique.com for £6.99 


Have you tried these lipglosses?
What do you think of Picnic in the Park?
Leave a Comment!



I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin:Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!


Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

14 comments:

  1. I have two of her lipglosses and I love them! Aurora is my fave x
    Glossy Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I was the only one who didn't buy one straight away! I bought the same shade last week and I think the same. I like your review

    pugsandflowers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving this shade! It is perfect for summer!

    www.drugstoredreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried her range... I'm not really a lipgloss girl but I love your review!

    Lorrie Loves

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not really a lipgloss fan until the time when it gets really sunny and bright out, its still raining here, I'm going to stick to my matte lips a while longer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont think its going to be sunny in scotland all it does is rain haha!

      I really do like matte lips thought to be honest

      Delete
  6. I have literally just bought this shade this afternoon, haven't tried it yet so I am glad to see the review was positive!

    www.huckleberryfriend.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. This color looks beautiful, really want to try out some off her shades :-)

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not really a lipgloss fan so I have held off trying these. Picnic in the park is such a pretty shade though & your review may have persuaded me to give them a try :)

    Natasha Paris
    www.natashaparisblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the pigmentation in this colour it's so pretty! I need to try this range xx

    Lauraslittleloves

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really want to try some of these but haven't seen them yet in Canada :(
    Great post!
    Meghan
    www.todaysbeautyobsession.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm a massive fan of mattes but I've really got into glosses lately, I just can't seem to pull myself out to go and buy one....they look pretty though! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just ordered Champagne Toast as I wanted to see what they were like. Glad I have after reading this review, especially for the price point (I managed to get it for £3 too - new from a blog sale). This is a cute colour.

    Vanessa The Other VW xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!