Upcoming Beauty and Hair Products



There are some great products launching in the coming months that i thought everyone should know about! in my first post - Part 1 i was saying how there wasn't much that was exciting me product wise but the year looks brighter now as you can see from above

First off we have these awesome looking Brow shapes! These are called "Brow Lace" by Face Lace, a new non-fade and non-smudge range of adhesive eyebrows. They are like the face laces that have been launched before, I'm not sure how these brow laces will work because the regular laces work on an adhesive backing so I'm not sure how it will work with brow hair underneath. These will be launching in April and will cost £4.99

Then we have Label M who are set to launch new colours in their already existent Powder Spray Range a spray-in/wash-out product to give hair an instant, but temporary colour. They remind me of the Bleach London Dyes which wash out but i have seen the Powder Range and they are far more pigmented because they look quite bright on brown hair. They will be launching the colours Powder Blue, Powder Purple and Powder Red to join the already launched Pink. The new colours are launching late April costing £9.95 each




Now for a product I'm really interested in trying as I've heard a lot about them and i know Jane from British Beauty Blogger loves them and they so look pretty awesome. Lanolips are launching this great sounding product called Antibacterial Hand Cream which contains lanolin and aloe vera which will condition and protect the skin without stripping the oils in your hands. Launching May 1 available from Boots stores nationwide for £8.99.


The ever popular brush brand Real Techniques are set to launch a set of new brushes that would be perfect for travelling. It will be a set of 3 different brushes mini foundation brush, to be used with liquid foundation and concealer; mini shading brush, used for eye shadow and mini face brush, for applying powder bronzer and blush. They are set for launch in May and will be launching in boots and superdrug stores for £9.99 half the price of the full size brushes which is great and with 3 for 2 on quite a lot in boots you might even get them as apart of the deal.


Last but not least we have Illamasqua launching some new products in particular the Matte Lip Liquid which resemble quite a lot of these types of products eg the Lime Crime Velvetines and the OOC Matte Liptars. The colours do interest me as they look great- Surrender (peach), Exotic (orange) and Forbidden (pink) and what really impresses me is that they will be lightweight formula that doesn't dry out or flake on the lips. These don't have a launch date just yet but will be around £18-£18.50



What do you think of these launches?
Looking forward to any off them?
Leave a Comment!



I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin:Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

13 comments:

  1. I am such a junkie for liquid lipsticks - I foresee some Illamasqua needing to come home with me!
    peacockbeauty.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautybykaris13:47

    Anything by Illamasqua I'm interested in, and I do have a thing for orange and pinks, definitely need one of their liquid lipsticks. I would love more RT brushes to. KBxx
    www.beautybykaris.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautyqueenuk16:09

    I want the RT Brushes x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lucylovehart00:56

    Those Matte Lip Liquids by Illamasqua look like they're going to be amazingggg! Can't wait to get my hands on those!

    I just posted an Illamasqua haul if you had a minute to check it out?

    www.lucylovehart.co.uk

    Love your blog, been following for a while now, the redesign is fantastic! Keep it up!

    L ♥

    lucylovehart.co.uk | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. MishMreow14:14

    I have a matte liquid lipstick addiction! I hope we'll see some extra crazy colors like Illamasqua do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm hoping to get to the Illamasqua Summer Launch event at my local counter, so I'm pretty sure i'll be treating myself to that Orange Lip Liquid!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tanya22:49

    I need all of these in my life! My wishlist is getting dangerously long oh dear! Xx

    http://frostyelegance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the sound of those Illamasqua releases, all their upcoming products are exciting me lately - get them on the shelves! x

    lillies and lipbalm

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mariea Jarin05:52

    sound good :) liquid lipstick <3 it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im rather excited they have started bringing out new products instead of just different colours

    ReplyDelete
  11. I find that happen a lot with reading blogs haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. They look amazing dont they! i love the whole idea of smaller yet still great quality brushes

    ReplyDelete
  13. I see myself buying them all haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!