Beauty Fixation by Japonesque


Hey Beauties,
I know i haven't updated much lately because I kinda broke my laptop hah the screen fell of so I ordered a new one, everything should be back to normal possibly next week!

So lately I was in boots and looking at the Real Techniques brushes and saw these little cotton bud/q-tip type things and was curious as to what they were when i had a look I realised they were these awesome pre-filled cotton bud/q-tips which contain different things such as Tinted Lip Conditioner, Makeup Remover, Nail Polish Touch up, Cuticle Conditioner There are more but the others such as Lipstick Touch up, Pre-Tweeze Treatment 

 I actually love these things so much because they are invaluable when you are on shoots because you just snap the tip and use and it saves space so you don't need a ton of removers and cotton buds/q-tips









In each pack you get 24 applications for around £4.99 or $5.00 in the US. You can find them in Boots or if you live in the US you can find them at http://beautyfixation.com
I love the idea of these not to mention they are made by Japonesque so you know they are awesome!


What do you think?
Worth it?
Leave a Comment!




I'm happy to answer any and all questions.

For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesMUA
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!



Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!