Recent Blush Purchases- Gosh, No7, Topshop


Hey Beauties!
Recently I was looking though my kit and realised I had almost no cream blushes (above are cream apart from the No7 Blush which is powder) I thought it would be a good idea to go out and try some of the recommendations I had seen on blog's a lot.



Topshop Cream Blush- Neon Rose- £6 
I thought id try the Topshop Cream Blush because I had heard a lot of good things about these how pigmented they were and how long they lasted on the skin etc, I chose the colour Neon Rose which is a sort of Neon Pink/Red which blends down to create this gorgeous flushed colour which can be built up but it looks nice when less is used. The product its self is really creamy and blends really well, ive always been quite scared i guess you could say of cream blush as I didn't want it to mess up but this looks really nice on the cheeks. These contain 4g of product or 0.14oz


Gosh Cosmetics- Peachy Rush Cream Blush- £6.99
I really like this colour because it goes on really well and looks great for a sort of peachy type blush rather than opting for a peachy powder blush like Peaches or Springsheen from MAC. It offers a really nice glow as well even though the colour is matte which i think is a great think about cream blushes as they look amazing people with dry skin. These contain 5ml of product or 0.2fl oz

Gosh Cosmetics- Lusty Pink Cream Blush- £6.99
This is your bright bright hot pink, when you use too much of this you can look like coco the clown which is a bad look but which a right amount of product applied to the cheek it can give a really nice pink blush to the cheeks without looking overly fake or made up. I love the texture of the blushes because they are so soft and "butter like" that they can be easily blended out to almost nothing which can be a good and bad thing.
These contain 5ml of product or 0.2fl oz

No7 Candy Pink Blush- £9.50
This is one of the blushes that surprised me, I only bought this so I could get the 3 for 2 voucher because I wanted the Lip Liners from No7. I got it home not holding high hopes for it but when I tried it I was really quite impressed it is a soft pink toned blush that looks cool toned but looks the perfect shade of pink for the cheeks not to mention it is completely matte which also surprised me because Matte and Drug Store don't usually go together. The formula is great as well its not overly chalky and lasts a while as you'd expect.
These contain 5g of product or 0.17oz



Above are some swatches of each blush and as you can see the camera has changed them slightly how i see it in real life but they are pretty accurate. I really love the Neon Rose and Lusty Pink

What do you think of these?
What is your favourite cream or powder Blush?
Leave a comment!



I'm happy to answer any and all questions.

For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesMUA
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!



Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!