Favourite Product- May 2012


Hey Beauties!
 Im back, I finally got a new laptop if you follow me on twitter or instagram (AndrewJamesMakeup) you will have seen how pretty it is!

So with request from the awesome Christine ((@teeny89)) i am going to be doing my favourite product of May and as you can see from the picture above its High Beam by Benefit, normally I dont really like Benefit all that much to be honest but i must admit that the highlighters and all the other "beams" are great its most likely the one thing I go to benefit for besides getting my eyebrows done.

High Beam is a fantastic highlighter for giving a glow to the skin by bringing forward parts of the face its great to use when you are contouring as it gives the perfect compliment to the contour. Its a pearly pink colour which sets and wont budge once it has although it does have a bit of glitter in it, it isn't that noticeable once blended in but you do have to work quite fast





As you can see above it gives the skin such a nice glow, to apply it is quite easy as in the picture above I usually use my fingers to dot it on and blend as it does come with a brush but its useless haha

Over all i think this is an amazing product that everyone should try at least once or get a sample of.


What do you think of High Beam?
What's your favourite highlighter?
Leave a comment!




I'm happy to answer any and all questions.

For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesMUA
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!



Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!