Nanogen Launches Root Boot Spray

Nanogen Launches Root Boot Spray

Hey Beauties! 

How are you all enjoying your summer? hope you are doing something nice and going somewhere nice this year on holidays. I have the perfect product to talk about today for that gorgeous beachy hair look, its called Root Boost Spray by Nanogen.

Nanogen Root Boost gives lift to hair and an instant beachy texture. Formulated with sea salt to give naturally thick and textured fullness, the product also includes niacinamide and pro vitamin B5 to nourish the scalp, keratin to help repair damage and caffeine to help strengthen hair. The heat activated polymers ensure root lift on every strand of hair, while the clean scent leaves hair smelling fresh.

Root Boost is perfect for this time of year because its "supposed" to be  and what better way to feel summery than with beachy hair. To use this all you need to do is spray it into the hair when wet into sections of your hair then blowdry by scrunching and using a defuser, you could even tip your head upside down and scrunch as you blow dry.

Nanogen Root Boost launches this month and will be available in boots and online at Nanogen.co.uk for £9.95

What is your favourite sea salt spray?
Do you like beachy hair?
Leave a Comment!


I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog don't forget to follow on  Bloglovin: Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!


Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.