Lush D'Fluff Strawberry Shaving Soap Review

Lush D'Fluff Strawberry Shaving Soap Review

Hey Beauties!

Summer is here...or its supposed to be here and we all know its that time of the year when the legs come out that maybe not the case in Scotland right now. I wanted to share an awesome product with you that i found at Lush im loving it!
D'Fluff is a gorgeous smelling strawberry shaving soap, Its great because Lush has been missing something distinctly Strawberry scented in the range, i dont think ive seen much strawberry items.

D'Fluff has to be one of my favourite products from Lush simply because it is a true multitasking product it can be used anywhere you could think of Face, Legs, Body or even as a Body Wash. Best of all it can be used by anyone

Lush D'Fluff Strawberry Shaving Soap
D'Fluff contains so many kind to skin ingredients such as fresh strawberries and cocoa butter to create a gorgeous bit of fluff that leaves you silky smooth, coconut oil, golden syrup, and egg whites to create a light texture that makes de-fluffing a dream.

Dont ask me why but D'fluff reminds me so much of angel delight I have no idea why maybe its the texture although this is much thicker but once its warmed up it becomes a really smooth silky soap that your razor will just glides over. Say goodbye to irritated skin, Say goodbye to razor burn and ingrown hairs this little tub of magic will be the best thing you use shaving wise.

Lush D'Fluff Review

This post will last you for ages, ive had this for quite a while now because you dont need a ton of product when shaving a little goes a long way
You can purchase this from Lush stores or online at lush.co.uk for £5.75 (75g) 

What is your favourite shaving product?
Have you used D'Fluff?
Leave a Comment!


I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog don't forget to follow on  Bloglovin: Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.