Sleek MakeUP Arabian Nights Smoke & Shadows iDivine Palette


Hey Beauties!

Sleek MakeUP is set to launch another brand new palette called "Arabian Nights Smoke & Shadows" which will be limited edition.
The new palette will contain 12 highly pigmented eye shadows with deep tones of green, blue and gold. The finish of the eyeshadows look quite shimmery and maybe a bit glittery 
(ReallyRee did a post on these you can see the swatches of the eyeshadows at reallyree.com)

I really love the deeper tones in this palette i think this will make a great autumn type palette simply because of the deeper tones. You could create a really sultry smoked out eye with this with some awesome winged eyeliner and big lashes





The Arabian Nights Smoke & Shadows iDivine Palette will be available on the 30th July nationwide and price will be £7.99. Usually you will be able to get Sleek from Superdrug


What is your favourite Sleek MakeUP Palette?
Will you be trying this palette?

Leave a Comment!



I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin:Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

6 comments:

  1. I love the look of this! I've only ever tried the storm palette and I get a lot of use out of that so this is right up my street!

    Jenn
    Photo-Jenn-ic

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks super pretty! It would be my first Sleek palette (god knows how I've resisted so far!). Definitely going to look out for it in shops. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty eyeshadow pallete! I just ordered my first sleek eyeshadows and I am so excited to get them! This one looks amazing!

    www.drugstoredreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This palette looks amazing! I will definately be tempted to check this out

    ReplyDelete
  5. This palette looks gorgeous, loving all the shadows. I'm a huge fan off Sleek eyeshadows, the quality is fabulous :-)

    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this palette looks gorgeous! I'm totally getting myself one when it releases! :)

    Olivia xxx Beauty from the Fjord


    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!