Bumble and Bumble Prep Review


Hey Beauties!

Building a base for your hair styles is so important if you want them to last and this product will help you do that. BB Prep is a spray fill of herbs and vitamins that condition and soothe the scalp, this rich elixir smooths away tangles and helps styling products adhere evenly. 
Basically Prep is a primer like you would use for your face before makeup you use this for your hair before you start styling.



I find this really helps keep a style in place because its sort of a pre-step if you will you're laying the foundation of your style so that it will stay. What i usually do is i spray it into the hair liberally making sure the hair is damp but not wet then i will blow dry it into the hair, if its a guy ill use this to create a shape for example a quiff then when its all dry i can apply styling products i just feel like it looks better when you use this, its also perfect for a smooth blow dry combining this with Bumble and Bumble Straight Blow Dry is a sure fire way to get sleek smooth hair


What i like best about Bumble and Bumble is if you dont want to buy the full size to start with you could always buy the sample size to test it out which will last you about 5 applications then if you like it you can purchase the full sized product!


You can buy Bumble and Bumble Prep from Boots and Space NK or online at boots.com or uk.spacenk.com. The full size (250ml) is £16 and and the small size (50ml) is only £6


What is your favourite BB Product?
Have you used Prep before?
Leave a Comment!



I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin:Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!



Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!