Upcoming Beauty and Hair Products


I thought that i might combine by "Upcoming Posts" into 1 post so you have a better idea of what's coming up in the new few months in "the world of beauty"
So far this year i have been really underwhelmed with a lot of the product releases but right now im actually really looking forward to these releases.



First we have the Barry M Gelly-Hi-Shine Lips (£4.99) which are supposed to be like the Gelly Nails they did a while back but for the Lips i saw Jaynes Kitschen using them on Instagram and they looked pretty awesome, they are really vibrant and gorgeous. Set for launch on the 19th March and will be available in boots nationwide.



Bobbi Brown are launching their first ever retractable eyeliner called Perfectly Defined Gel Eyeliner (£18) These new eyeliners look really promising as they are long wear and have a pointed tip for precision so you can get that really smooth defined line, they are also water resistant which i think is really important for those of us with oily lids. The Perfectly Defined Gel Eyeliner is set for launch in April




The Bourjois Volume 1 seconde mascara (£8.99) This reminds me so much of the Benefit Theyre Real Mascara but of course more affordable  i like the fact it has the little plastic short bristles. I really like this because it carnauba and beeswax, as well as jojoba you can get it in Waterproof or normal formula.  Really Ree did a post on this and it really makes your lashes big and separated which is great of a mascara. Bourjois Volume 1 seconde mascara is set for launch in Mid-May of this year

label.m Titanium Pro-50 Styling Iron Black


If you are a regular reader to my blog you will know how obsessed i am with Label.M they have to be one of my favourite brands for hair. I dont have long hair anymore so i dont have much use for pair of straighteners but i would be tempted if i did again because these seem really awesome! 
The new Label M Titanium Pro 50 (£69.99) has floating titanium plates, variable temperature control ranging from 120C to 235C and they work on all hair types to create gorgeous from straightened hair, curls, waves and flicks.
The Label M Titanium Pro-50 are set for launch in Late March so you don't have long to wait!


The best news is saved for last,i know a lot of people have been waiting for Tarte to come to the UK and the time has finally come!! Tarte will be sold exclusively on QVC in the UK although its not a counter or a shop its a start. The thing i want to try most of all is the Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush I have read so much about them so i need to try get my hands on them.
Tarte will be launching on QVC on the 28th of March with prices ranging from £16.20-£29.50



What do you think of these launches?

Are you looking forward to anything?

Leave a Comment!



I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin:Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

6 comments:

  1. As a fellow label.m obsessive, the straighteners look and sound fab x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really looking forward to the jelly lip crayons and ermaaagaaadZz TARTE IN THE UK?!?! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous20:27

    I saw the Barry m lip gellies in Superdrug yesterday so they've either put the release forward or the store put them out early by mistake. I only tried a tester and wasn't hugely impressed, the colour is very vibrant but the finish is a bit too shiny and sticky for my liking, like a thick gloopy gloss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous20:53

    TARTE! Yay xx

    http://yougottabegorgeousx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo excited about QVC doing Tarte - if they don't do the Amazonian Clay Blushers I'll be sooo disappointed :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently picked up Barry M Gelly lips crayon (late to the party again oops) but I'm really enjoying using it :)

    natashaparisblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!