NYX Milk Jumbo Eye Pencil Review

NYX Milk Jumbo Pencil Review

When i heard that NYX was coming to the UK i was nothing short of very excited although it took me a while to get some things from NYX as i got this from Braehead Next in Glasgow which is really hard to get to if you don't have a car.

Colour and Pigmentation

I think everyone ive spoke to knows about NYX in some way and the jumbo pencils are one of those things that everyone loves and knows about, Milk is a matte white cream based product that is really pigmented for the price
I find that you need to set this product or it will crease, i like to either apply this then powder it with a loose powder or i will use an eyeshadow because it makes a great primer as it will intensify eyeshadows and extend the wear of them. You can also use this a white eyeliner i have used it as such and although it isn't meant for that but it does work well.



Wear Time

Although this is a cream product it doesn't set down but it is really thick so it won't wear off but will crease. I find that this does last quite a while when you set it with a powder. This product for me is something i will use as a base rather than an actual coloured product because it makes everything far more vibrant and long lasting 

Packaging

I really like the packaging of the NYX Milk Jumbo Eye Pencils because its like a big pencil rather than something that comes in a tub and you have to use brushes and run the risk of it drying out where as this is a pencil and can be used as such. There is nothing amazing about it packing wise it just works well.




Price and Where to Buy

You can purchase the NYX Milk Jumbo Eye Pencil (£5) from selected Next stores or online from Love Makeup in the UK and from CVS and Target.


What is your favourite Jumbo Pencil?
Do you use NYX?
Leave a Comment


I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin:Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

5 comments:

  1. ChristineIversen22:06

    I love Milk, it's one off my favorites! :-)

    Love, Christine♥
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LittlelandofEm14:39

    I have the colour Sparkle Nude which is a lovely colour but a little too shimmery for me, and I've been wanting to try this colour so its good to hear that its matte.

    Em x
    http://littlelandofem.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. FASH&FROTH16:44

    Thank you for this post, - I haven't been to Next for a while and didn't realise they sell NYX! Do they do the whole range or just selected items?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautyqueenuk19:03

    I have this and am never sure what to do with it lol x
    www.beautyqueenuk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Becki Wilson15:35

    I've never actually tried NYX as of yet. This looks really interesting though, I love white eyeliner as it really brightens the eyes so it's good to see that it can be used for this purpose too. I'm loving reading your views and being able to come to find out about product releases. Great Blog and I can't wait to read your future posts.

    x Becki x

    http://www.lashesandbows.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!