Bourjois launching new Rouge Edition Velvet lipsticks


Bourjois is set to launch these amazing lipsticks soon, if you saw my facebook post the other day about these you will know how much i want to try them so i decided to do a little post on them (Like my Facebook Page)

These new lipsticks from Bourjois remind me of a more affordable version of the Lime Crime Velvetines but with a greater shade range. These lipsticks apply like a liquid and then set to a matte finish once dried down.

This collection will contain 8 different colours Personne ne rouge! (intense red); Frambourjoise (berry red); Hot pepper (orange red); Peach club (pale orange); Ole flamingo! (raspberry pink); Pink pong (fuchsia pink); Nude-ist (rose nude); and Grand cur (burgundy red). They also claim to have a 24 hour lasting hold but as we all know you're never going to keep them on for that long but Really Ree (Post Here) tried them on and said they do last quite long as she had lunch and they stayed on while eating

The Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet lipsticks (£8.99) will be launching mid april this year and will be available in Boots and Superdrug stores across the country





Are you looking forward to these?
Do you like Velvet/Matte Lips?
Leave a Comment!


I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin:Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

9 comments:

  1. These look amazing. Will definitely be grabbing a couple of these

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. at £8.99 its a great price because the Velvetines are like £14 each! x

      Delete
  2. I'm a massive fan of so many of the Bourjois lip products so I'm really looking forward to these stains :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great - tempted by the burgundy toned one.

    www.ninegrandstudent.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look gorg! can't wait to see them in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many great shades here, definitely want to try these out :-)

    Love, Christine♥
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh these look gorgeous! I have really been loving more liquid lipsticks lately and i would love to give these a try when they launch!

    Sophia Meola | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow these look amazing, can't wait to try them! I have been lusting over the Lime Crime Velvetines, so these will be lovely to try instead. Thanks for sharing

    Paula at Beauty Lover xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I honestly cannot wait for these to be released they look amazing!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!