Tom Ford Narcissist Blush Review


Hey Beauties!
I recently bought this gorgeous blush from Tom Ford its part of the new collection and I have to say i'm absolutely in love!

Narcissist is a bright hot pink blush with an iridescent finish which gives the most beautiful glow to the skin without looking shiny or glittery. This blush has to be one of the most pigmented blushes i have ever used on par with Illamasqua maybe even more pigmented i would say i prefer these blushes because the texture of them is just like nothing i've ever felt before its almost as smooth as silk and applies like a dream





As you can see you can apply it quite heavily and get a lot of colour almost too much but if you use a light hand you get this gorgeous pinky glow which i love! What i also love about Tom Ford is the packaging it's so sleek and sophisticated it's just so gorgeous too look at

Tom Ford Blush in Narcissist contains 8g of product for £45 as this is more of a Luxury product than anything but in my opinion it's totally worth it

I used this on a fashion show last night on one of the designers who wanted their makeup done and it turned out so nice i had only used this once before but i found that it lasted a long time even under the stresses of a fashion show 

This is Hayley and her brand name is called Popular which is so cool, i love the things she makes they are gorgeous you can find her page here ((give her a like hehe)) 

What do you think of this blush?
Have you used anything from Tom Ford before?
Leave a comment



I'm happy to answer any and all questions.

For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesBlog
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!



Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

15 comments:

  1. I have a list of products as long as my arm that I want from Tom Ford. Bronzer, Shade and Illuminate, lipsticks, all the quads, this and other blushers.. Not the brushes because they're too blingy for my taste.


    That blusher is a beautiful colour - I adore bright pink blushers on anyone. They're my go-to shades unless its a coral lip I'm doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah totally! im the same ive been wanting to get shade and illuminate for so long but they were sold out when i went in so i got this instead! its so gorgeous! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. chantel alford02:46

    wow, that's a gorgeous blush!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its quite like dollymix from MAC but much more vibrant

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perla xMakeup02:47

    What a pretty color! It's so bright though, I'm not sure if I could pull it off. You look beautiful though! :)

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. In the Company of Wolves02:47

    I love Tom Ford but this looks cray cray colour wise! Love the packaging though x

    ReplyDelete
  7. so long as you use a light hand its such a gorgeous colour to be honest but it can go really clowny :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. its such an awesome colour xD xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bought one of the Tom Ford blushes once (Flush), I thought it was going to change my life!!, I lusted after it for months, always swatching it in Selfridges before I finally bought it...well it wasnt *that* amazing in the end, nice but not worth all that money if you ask me. I actually love my KIKO blush in a similar shade more than the Tom Ford. I have since swapped my Tom Ford away for 2 NARS blushes....anyway, just my opinion!
    Grace x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah i think everyone has different tastes and they like different things and thats totally cool :P


    Thanks for commenting :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Strawbry_Blonde08:39

    Wow this is a full on blush, looks gorgeous on though. I'd love something by Tom Ford! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This shade looks stunning. I haven't tried anything from Tom Ford yet.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So expensive but you're right its so worth it :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. You really need to :D i love them

    ReplyDelete
  15. omg this blush looks fab! i sooo wanna try! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!