Saving you some money! - MAC Sized to Go Collection

Hey Beauties!

MAC has recently brought out a collection called "Sized to go" which is actually such a rip off! i wouldn't advise you to buy it.((you can buy the empty MAC Containers and fill them up with the full sized product!))

In this collection:

MAC Sized to Go FIX + $10
MAC Sized to Go CLEANSE OFF OIL/TRANQUIL $10
MAC Sized to Go CLEANSE OFF OIL $10
MAC Sized to Go PRO EYE MAKEUP REMOVER $10
MAC Sized to Go DEMI-WIPES $15
MAC Sized to Go OIL CONTROL LOTION $15
MAC Sized to Go GREEN GEL CLEANSER $10
MAC Sized to Go STROBE CREAM $15
MAC Sized to Go STUDIO MOISTURE CREAM $15


The average volume of these products for the liquids is 100ml or 3.4 Fl Oz, in this Sized to go collections you 
are getting 30ml or 1.0Fl Oz So think about it. If you were to buy 1 of the regular sized products 
you could save a dollar but you loose 40ml or 1.4 Fl Oz of product!

30ml or 1.0 Fl OZ = $10 so 2 of those would be $20 but you would get only 60ml so your loosing out! and paying more.
Instead of buying the smaller bottle, buy the bigger one as you get more for your money but if you want it for convenience just put it in a smaller container 

DONT BE RIPPED OFF !









I'm happy to answer any and all questions.

For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesBlog
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!


Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

12 comments:

  1. This post is GREAT!
    I was debating on purchasing these but now I think i'll only get them if i'm traveling for a weekend or something.
    Thanks!
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it makes sense! :D

    or...

    you could just get a small spray bottle and put some of your regular fix+ etc into the bottle?
    saves money! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just about to order those..thank you for pointing out how much of a mistake that would have been. found your blog from beautylish, hope you'll check out my blog as well

    http://www.dreammua.onsugar.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely agree with you. I was so tempted to buy those but knew overall it'd be better to just buy the regular sizes.

    www.dgsbeauty.com

    *Check out my giveaway:
    http://www.dgsbeauty.com/2011/06/dgsbeautys-100-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. @D.Sadie Yeah i know what you mean so much better to just buy the bigger ones and put them in your own smaller bottles! its not worth loosing product just so you can have the MAC logo

    ReplyDelete
  6. @D.Sadie Yeah i know what you mean so much better to just buy the bigger ones and put them in your own smaller bottles! its not worth loosing product just so you can have the MAC logo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah it makes sense! :D

    or...

    you could just get a small spray bottle and put some of your regular fix+ etc into the bottle?
    saves money! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah i know what you mean so much better to just buy the bigger ones and put them in your own smaller bottles! its not worth loosing product just so you can have the MAC logo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, it it a mistake to buy :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was just about to order those..thank you for pointing out how much of a mistake that would have been. found your blog from beautylish, hope you'll check out my blog as well

    http://www.dreammua.onsugar.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. yeah it would be such a bad idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!