Hydraluron Moisture Boosting Serum Review

dsc02385


Hey Beauties!


I know Hydraluron reviews have been done to death but i just had to give my own opinion on the product as I am such a massive fan of Indeed Labs. A lot of the time when you see something like this and it’s hyped so much and everyone is saying "you have to have it" you start to wonder is it really that good?  Well, let me tell you it’s worth every little bit of hype.


Hydraluron is by a company called Indeed Labs which is based Canada, they do lots of other serums, masks but for me I always go to Hydraluron as I have quite dehydrated skin. it’s great for me as it contains high levels of Hyaluronic Acid, an incredibly hydrating ingredient that holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water but also contains red marine algae that helps to provide maximum delivery. The result is better hydrated, nourished, plumped up looking skin.


dsc02387


Hyaluronic acid is such a great ingredient because it can reach the deepest skin layers to boost the skin’s ability to moisturise itself.


What I like most about Hydraluron is it doesn't boast saying it can do everything under the sun, it’s a really simple product that works fantastically.  Hydraluron specifically says it works best under a moisturiser helping to boost the powder of it to make the moisturiser better. It doesn't come in any fancy packaging - just this unassuming tube; personally I always find that if brands need to play up the packaging its sometimes to distract from the actual product.


dsc02388


It’s really simple and easy to use Hydraluron all you need to do is apply a pea sized amount after your cleansing routine and before applying your moisturiser. Soon you will notice how hydrated and plump looking your skin will feel.  I’ve been using it for years now and I honestly don’t think I could be without it now as my skin feels so much more hydrated than before


You can purchase Hydraluron for £24.99 online at www.boots.com and you can also purchase it instore.



Have you used Hydraluron before?
What did you think of Hydraluron?
Leave a Comment!

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

5 comments:

  1. Ooooooooohhh you've convinced me to pick this up this week - I'll tag you when I do x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just finished a tube of this myself! It's definitely a skin care staple!

    Angela / Blush & Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome yeah do let me know what you think when you get it! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah total skincare staple its one of those cant live without products haha x

    ReplyDelete
  5. sassypout16:42

    This is one of my fav products (dry skin here) & it really lasts a long time & you can use every drop inside the tube

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!