One to Watch - House Martin Barbers!

House Martin Barbers Glasgow

Hey Beauties!


I recently did something new! It's hard to believe, but I had never actually been to a proper Barber Shop before, yes I have had my hair cut in hairdressers but House Martin was my first experience at a barbers and it's safe to say I was impressed.

Being a Hairdresser i know that sounds insane but to me going  into a barber shop wasnt something that i was comfortable doing. When you dont think stereotypical male and i have all of these ideas on what a barber shop is supposed to be like and when i went it was nothing like i expected.

House Martin Barbers Glasgow


House Martin is on Bath Street in Glasgow, 94a to be precise. House Martin is a new kind of Barber’s. Their highly trained and experienced staff deliver bespoke and considered haircuts, luxury wet shaves and unrivalled beard trims. All enhanced with extensive top of the range products to suit every hair and skin type.


You walk down the stairs and into the shop and you're greeted with gorgeous decor that immediately puts you at ease. My first thoughts were that this didn't seem like your typical barber shop but something much much better. If i was slightly nervous about getting my hair done my nerves were completely settled when i met Ryan that guy who did the fantastic job on my hair.

House Martin Barbers Glasgow


Ryan took me to a station and asked me what i liked and being the control freak i am, i explained what i liked what i didn't like and what i wanted to change about my hair. I was really impressed with how my hair turned out you could tell Ryan knew what he was doing and was skilled in what he does.

I like the fact that he put me completely at ease if you're looking for a good hair cut at a fantastic price then you need to check out House Martin!

House Martin Barbers Glasgow


I'm quite impressed at the fact that i learned something while at House Martin, instead of using my normal ghd round brush ive switched to this awesome Cricket Brush which has just the right amount of tension to help me blowdry my hair into the style i need. Something that i never considered using before was a Sea Salt Spray, of course ive used them on other people but never considered using one on my own hair but while at House Martin, Ryan used a one one my hair showing me that i can get the hold that i want without weighing my hair down and without clogging it up with product!



Disconnected, side parted and hunners of texture. Cheers for swinging by @beautyandtheboy!


A photo posted by 💈 Ryan Costello 💈 (@ryanxcostello) on






 




Its amazing when you go out of your comfort zone and try something new! i honestly can't believe i did something like this because my idea of a barber shop is walking into a place full of straight "lads" which to me is a really uncomfortable situation but i wasnt faced with any of that at all it was a really enjoyable experience.

You can check out their website at www.housemartinbarbers.co.uk or find them on Instagram at instagram.com/house_martin_barbers/

If you do check out House Martin Barbers let them know that i sent you along!

What do you think of House Martin?
Have you been before?
Leave a Comment!


Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!