Top 5 Beauty Bits You Have To Try

Top 5 Beauty Bits You Have To Try



Hey Beauties!


It's always hard to narrow down your favourite products but i think i got a good mix of things to show you, these are my Top 5 Beauty Bits You Have To Try. I tried to go for things across the range from hair, makeup, skin care.


Daniel Sandler Invisible Radiance Foundation


The Daniel Sandler Invisible Radiance Foundation (£28) was one of those products i had seen a lot of people using, i had first saw it being used in a Pixiwoo video and thought it looked beautiful! So I simply had to have it. Invisible Radiance Foundation comes with a little spatula when you open it up which is good because usually I don't like foundations without pumps. What makes this foundation even more amazing is that it comes with a concealer in the lid that is the same shade as the foundation. I don't know about you but for me i always found it hard to get a good foundation that matched up with a concealer. Invisible Radiance Foundation is a sheer coverage foundation that is buildable to medium, the concealer is a higher coverage that will take care of any problem areas.


label.men grooming cream


label. men Grooming Cream (£10.50) is a lightweight, versatile cream that can be used in the hair either wet or dry. It gives you some really gorgeous texture without making the hair stiff or unworkable. I find when I use this in wet hair and blow dry it, I get a really nice finish to my hair without it being weighed down and I can still run my fingers through it, this is important to me because sometimes I hate that product feeling in your hair. label. men Grooming Cream is also great when used in dry hair I tend to use a lot less in dry hair than wet because I don't want it to be all stuck together clumpy. When I put it into my hair dry i get really nice texture and definition which to me is what I look for in a product.


Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Shampoo


Without a shadow of a doubt Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Shampoo (£23) is my favourite shampoo ever! I know that's a bold claim to make but nothing makes my hair feel better than this. I've bought around 5/6 bottles of this and at £23 each you know it must do something for me to spend that much on a shampoo. This shampoo makes your hair so soft it's unbelievable, you might think because its got 6 oils in it that its going to weigh your hair down and make it greasy but that's not the case because oils are really important to our hair they help to do a number of things. Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Shampoo helps to soften, silken, tame, de-frizz, detangle and protect your hair, being also sulfate free its great for those of you who colour your hair a lot as you'll find it will repair your hair but also protect your hair


Nip + Fab Kale Fix Moisturiser


Nip + Fab Kale Fix Moisturiser (£19.95) is one of those products i didn't know i needed until  i read a review on it. I am quite skeptical of all this Kale chatter and how its amazing and everyone should use it because 10 years ago it was a plate garnish that no one touched and now its all the rage. I've been using Kale Fix Moisturiser for a while now and since i have dry skin this has been a lifesaver as Kale Fix Moisturiser contains a superfood powerhouse complex of kale, watercress and almond oil to enrich skin with deep vitamin nourishment and protects against external aggressions that can cause dry skin. Concentrated aloe vera and shea butter help to further soothe and improve skin texture, providing long-lasting hydration.


Makeup Revolution Velvet Matte Lip Lacquer

The Makeup Revolution Velvet Matte Lip Lacquer (£3.99) was something i discovered at Christmas when this gorgeous colour was part of a set and I have been loving it ever since. If you know me you'll know that i love a deep dark purple...it might be the little emo inside of me from my teenage years haha. Velvet Matte Lip Lacquer reminds me so much of the Lime Crime Velvetines being that they are very matte and literally won't come off until you use a really good makeup remover.



What are your favourite products?


Have you tried any of these?


Leave a Comment!


I’m happy to answer any and all questions.
Tweet me: @BeautyandTheBoy Instagram: @Beautyandtheboy

If you love my blog don’t forget to follow on Bloglovin >> Follow
Thanks for Reading

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

13 comments:

  1. Nice products. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE nip + fab products never tried one I didn't like! And that foundation looks great I love that it comes with a spatula such a clever idea!
    Jenny xox
    borntoblend.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Revolution liquid lipstick looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautyqueenuk18:06

    Ha, I too am sceptical about all this Kale chatter, not so long ago it was Goji and Acai, now Kale and Quinoa! I do however love Nip + Fab x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard so many good things about the Invisible Oil range, definitely need to try some of it out!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are amazing they last the longest out of anything ive tried before they are really impressive

    ReplyDelete
  7. Same ive been loving the brand since i was introduced to it. I think the spatula is such a good idea because its so hygenic you know

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its amazing i even got my mum hooked on it and its literally the only shampoo she ever uses now

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah i am really skeptical as well but it seems to be doing some good for my skin so there must be some truth in it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Bumble and bumble Invisible Oil range, I was spraying the protective primer through my hair only this morning x

    Amy / srslylou

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have yet to try any of these products but I always hear great things about Bumble and Bumble so that may be the first product I try;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Gossip Darling05:58

    I need to try Bumble and Bumble shampoo! I love their products!!

    Mel | www.thegossipdarling.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!