Upcoming Launch: Sleek MakeUP Solstice Highlighting Palette


Hey Beauties!

Sorry for missing a post on Monday, ive recently started back at college so everythings a bit jam packed at the moment!
I was flicking through press releases as you do an came across this beauty of a palette called the Solstice Highlighting Palette from Sleek MakeUP. How beautiful does this palette look i'm in love as Sleek MakeUP do some of the best highlighters from the drugstore in my opinion.

The Solstice Highlighting Palette can be used on the face and body and it says that it suits all skin tones but i dont really think it does because the powders look very pink/silvery based which wont work too well on deeper skintones. 
The Solstice Highlighting Palette includes 2 beautiful powders which seem to be a baked, one cream formula and one shimmer powder which obviously provides you with glowy luminous sheen. A big thing lately with bloggers and youtubers in particular is rose gold things so all of you rose gold lovers out there will be happy to know that the Solstice Highlighting Palette is packaged in a rose gold compact with a mirror and mini powder brush which you can usually just throw away because we all know the brushes that come with makeup are never really that good. You can use the Solstice palette can be used in multiple different ways such as on the cheekbones, cupids box, inner corner of the eyes as well as swept across the décolletage

You will be able to find the Solstice Highlighting Palette on the 7th October in Superdrug stores nationwide and will cost around £10



What's your favourite highlighter?
What do you think of this palette?
Leave a Comment!

I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin:Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!





Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!