Upcoming Launch: LUSH Winter 2015

Upcoming Launch: LUSH Winter 2015


Hey Beauties!

How are we all today, hope everyone had a fantastic day. I know its only september and i'm mentioning the dreaded C word for some people so i thought i would refer to the happy jolly times as Winter haha!

If you hadn't heard Lush released a few sneak peaks of their Winter Launches for 2015 and i'm happy to say there seems to be quite a few brand new products ive never really seen before. The new collection contains fresh products, ranging from bath bombs and shower jellies to handmade gifts, perfect for the upcoming months. First off we have Peeping Santa bubble bar (£3.25), which is a Santa shaped bar sandwiched together with organic cocoa butter and shea butter, with a fruity scent of bergamot and floral geranium, Yog Nog bath bomb (£3.50) which contains cloves, soya yoghurt and ylang ylang, Star Dust bath bomb (£3.50), with vanilla, rosewood and bergamot. I'm really looking forward to the next one as it has been teased on social media and i'm really interested in it, its called Old Father Time soap (from £3.10)  and its supposed to contain sage, thyme and red currents which all sound amazing! There is also The Icing on the Cake shower smoothie (£6.50) which is a fruity, nutty pudding scent with almonds, orange, lime and lemon peel, Salt and Peppermint Bark shower scrub (£4.95) which is inspired by the American sweet treat of peppermint bark, with over half of the bar made of salt;


As you can see there is going to be some amazing launches and yes dont worry Snow Fairy will be making its yearly return in the form of a Snow Fairy Castle (£13.50), Snow Fairy dusting powder (£4.95) and of course as the famous Snow Fairy Shower Gel (£3.75)

All of these products will be available for purchase very soon, October to precise and will be available nationwide


What are your favourite winter Lush products?
What will you be trying this year?
Leave a Comment!


I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog don't forget to follow on Bloglovin: Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!


Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!