Nip+Fab Dragon's Blood Cleansing Pads Review

Nip+Fab Dragon's Blood Cleansing Pads Review

Hey Beauties!

I cant believe its middle of September already, where has this year gone! With autumn and winter coming up our skin changes and mine tends to be a bit drier than usual.
Nip+Fab Dragon's Blood Cleansing Pads are actually a new find for me, it was @GeorginaGrogan_ on Twitter from She Might Be Loved that recommended these to me as i had just ran out of my favourite pads from Origins. I gave these a go and have been using them for a few weeks now and im actually pretty impressed.


For the first two weeks of using the Nip+Fab Dragon's Blood Cleansing Pads i didn't see any difference in my skin and i didn't feel any difference until about the 3rd week when my skin started to feel softer and look less dehydrated which is always a plus. I think what helped me the most was a new skincare routine suited to my skin, the Kiehl's Epidermal Retexturizing Micro-Dermabrasion has definitely helped me so much.

What i liked about Nip+Fab Dragon's Blood Cleansing Pads is they are soaked in product so you dont use 4 of them trying to cleanse your face i find for me 1 is enough. You can really feel like they are cleansing your skin its one of those really clean fresh feelings.


Each pad contains a mixture of Dragon's blood which isn't as scary as it sounds its actually found in the the Croton Lechleri tree and it forms protective film on skin to protect against environmental aggressors, Salicylic acid which deeply cleanses your pores and aids exfoliation as it gets rid of all the dead skin cells, Hyaluronic acid which hydrates the skin and refines your skin's texture as i said i have found my skin feels much smoother than it did before using these and lastly Witch Hazel which reduces redness and tightens your pores.


Although the scent from these dissipates after a while when you open the lid it can be a but strong but i think that's just the Salicylic Acid and the Witch Hazel that makes then a bit strong smelling

With the Nip+Fab Dragon's Blood Cleansing Pads you get 60 pads so thats a months supply if you only use 2 a day and for only £10 that's a absolute steal i will definitely buying more of these when i run out. You can find Nip+Fab Dragon's Blood Cleansing Pads in Superdrug and Boots.


What are your favourite Nip+Fab products?
Have you used these before?
Leave a Comment!


I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin:Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!



Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!