#bighairdontcare - Umberto Giannini Backcomb in a Bottle

Backcomb in a Bottle

Hey Beauties!

First off im going admit that there is nothing more i love than big hair! i think ive used the tag #bighairdontcare quite a lot of times on instagram now haha!
Umberto Giannini Backcomb in a Bottle is the perfect product for those of you out there who want to get big hair.
There are several ways to use this product but first i think i should talk about the way Umberto Giannini show you, Basically this is a great product for giving your hair some body all you need to do is section the hair off then spray this into the root from about 6cm away keep going until youve sectioned all parts of the hair then stick your hands in your hair and Jujj them about you'll find it will create some instant body in your hair.

Backcomb in a Bottle

Of course there are other ways to use this fab product, I love using it when doing hair ups simply because it helps to get everything so smooth but its also fantastic at keeping in your backcombing youd do just the same as i told you above but when you spray in at the root just backcomb a little and move on to the next section youll be surprised at how high you can get your hair. Ive found that sometimes backcombing can go a bit flat but when backcombing with this i havent seen the hair dent or fall it just seems to stay where it was put.

Fauxhawk hairstyle

Obviously you would brush it down and neaten it out but it just goes to show how well this product actually works. Another use ive found that works well on is people with fine hair so if your working with a bun ring and you find you dont have enough hair go go all around tease the hair slightly and then go about wrapping the hair around the ring and youll find it looks like you have more hair than you actually do.

As i have said it has many uses youve seen above but dont think its just for long hair its also really good on shorter hair for giving you a really create textured look with a bit of height of thats what your looking for

Backcomb in a bottle

You'll be able to find Umberto Giannini Backcomb in a Bottle in Boots instore or online for £6 but right now its part of the 3 for 2 offer thats on so you will be able to get some good deals perhaps even this as your free item.

Are you on team #bighairdontcare ?
What is your favourite product for big hair?
Leave a Comment!


I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

7 comments:

  1. I haven't tried anything from this brand before but I have fine and sometimes limp hair so I am always open to options!

    Emma | The Fashion Six

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pandora! Have a ring and 2 bracelet with a few charms. I keep looking back at the website adding more to my wishlist haha x

    http://ktbeauty96.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm defo team #BigHairDontCare after reading this! I love big hair :)
    Becky // GeekGetsGlam

    ReplyDelete
  4. My hair is horrendously flat, i need something like this in my life 100% xx

    Love VictoriaJanex

    ReplyDelete
  5. My hair is always really flat so I've been trying to start using products like this. I do have this one, and although I love how much volume it gives me when I first apply it, I find it falls flat very quickly. It may just be something to do with my hair, but it's a shame as I really want it to work well for me x

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hannah (Granite City Girl)10:48

    This is my favourite favourite big hair helper! I haven't purchased this in a while, I've been so lazy but thank you for bringing it back to my attention! And also thank you for sending your link along via bbloggers chat!

    Hannah (Granite City Girl) x

    http://granitecitygirlblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eleanor Weyman18:38

    Aha, I love big hair too! As much as I love Umberto Giannini, I've been a bit dubious of this product but I'll definitely have to give it a try!


    Elesaurus | elesaurusrawr.blogspot.com
    Youtube - Eleanor Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!