NARS Cosmetics launches "Eye Paints"


Hey Beauties!

NARS Cosmetics will be launching a series of Eye Paints quite similar to the MAC Paint Pots this coming autumn. They will be available in 10 different shades which can be used either as an eyeshadow or base and as an Eyeliner. The formula is said to be long lasting giving around 8 hours wear

They will be avaliable from the 15th of October on NARS Counters as well as online at narscosmetics.co.uk costing around £18.50 each

I am particularly looking forward to the colour Transvaal which is a grey tone i think that would look great for this season using this with a powder on top to smoke out the edges to give a really deep sultry look


What ones do you like the best?
Will you be trying these?
Leave a comment!



I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin:Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

10 comments:

  1. Laura Okita16:25

    Cant wait for those to come out! The colors look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlotte MacDonald-Gaunt17:27

    Would love to try these, the shades look really promising! Xx

    makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky Mortimer20:45

    I've been looking forward to these for a while now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Total failure as a bblogger but...I've never actually owned a NARS product! (shocking, I know!) Perhaps I'll make one of these my first, the shades are stunning! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know i only recently bought something from nars actually haha so we are in the same boat x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw them the other day in Selfridges and they looked amazing they are smaller than i thought they would be though x

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are actually really gorgeous i saw them the other day x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You will love them! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mirela Kasimovic13:29

    Amazing shades!! Great pigmentation. I like "black with purple" and "black with blue shade" its a great choice for one who likes good base for dark eye shadows!!
    http://marrymemakeup.com/wedding-makeup-artist !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Charley21:48

    I've been lusting after these since I saw them in a magazine a few weeks back! xx

    beauty-robot.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!